PDA

View Full Version : Stigmata...

Glenn B. Wheaton
2011-Oct-19 Wed, 02:37
Aloha All,

I have been thinking a lot recently about remote viewing and the impact it has on the psychology of the viewer. This was more or less brought on by several instances where I found myself thinking about the Stigmata or the Stigmata effect when I was neither predisposed to think so, or had no real context to think about that topic. It began as a simple passing thought and it became more frequent to the point that I had to stop myself from thinking about it. As a Catholic I am familiar with the Stigmata event and while I do not know why it has invaded my thoughts, I am considering how such things would affect a viewer if they were tasked them as a target. Certainly it would be a high impact target and if the viewer were able to make a deep enough sensory solicitation how would the viewing of that event affect the viewer?

While I do not think there would be direct physical reaction I am wondering if there could be a psychosomatic reaction to such a target.

Hmmmmm…

Robert
2011-Oct-20 Thu, 05:51
And how would you target this? It doesn't sound like a "feedback" target.
In my opinion the Stigmata is a psychological artifact anyway. I have seen photos of this effect, but to me it is no different that being able
through self hypnosis to create blisters on one's arm.

I wonder if this isn't an issue that could't be dealt with in a lucid dream. You could go deep inside yourself and query the dream characters why
this Stigmata idea is intruding on your consciousness. Easier said than done; I have had limited success in inducing the lucid dream.

Regards
Robert

Michele
2011-Oct-21 Fri, 19:00
Aloha All,

I have been thinking a lot recently about remote viewing and the impact it has on the psychology of the viewer. This was more or less brought on by several instances where I found myself thinking about the Stigmata or the Stigmata effect when I was neither predisposed to think so, or had no real context to think about that topic. It began as a simple passing thought and it became more frequent to the point that I had to stop myself from thinking about it. As a Catholic I am familiar with the Stigmata event and while I do not know why it has invaded my thoughts, I am considering how such things would affect a viewer if they were tasked them as a target. Certainly it would be a high impact target and if the viewer were able to make a deep enough sensory solicitation how would the viewing of that event affect the viewer?

While I do not think there would be direct physical reaction I am wondering if there could be a psychosomatic reaction to such a target.

Hmmmmm…

I understand the context of what you are saying; but I've always associated the phenomenon with meditation as opposed to remote viewing. Maybe just because I have more experience with meditation. In this particular instance; Stigmata is enough to get your attention as something inappropriate in your lifestyle and general thought process. But, meditation really brought forward for me that 'chatter' the sub can do on levels both large and small.

I use creative visualization to approach the phenomenon as opposed to remote viewing. I let the sub 'play the show'. That can be scary sometimes. However; I have found that monsters are bigger in the dark. The sub is not all sunshine and butterflies; but usually it's just trying to get something across the threshold that you have no direct experience for.

My two cents worth...