PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night's Entrainment..

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Jul-04 Tue, 13:36
Aloha All,

Monday night's class was once again on the topic of Entrainment. I spent several hours Monday morning designing a "Visible Entrainment". It was my intention to demonstrate the existence of abstract linkers in a fixed entrained environment. For the purpose of the demonstration I wanted those present to see a visible effect and get a sense of the entrainment in progress.

The environment to be entrained was a small area with a full size roulette wheel and playboard. Introduced into the environment were 2 chess pieces (pawns). It was my intention to entrain/entangle one with the other. One pawn was blue and one was white. The concept of entrainment was that the blue pawn would be placed in a position on the playboard determined by the fall of the ball in the spinning roulette wheel. The subsequent roulette play would determine the location of the white pawn.

I explained that this would be an exercise of proximity with randomness made more malleable by a state of "Affinity" that had been established between the two chess pieces. That affinity would only exist within the entrainment field. It was the intent that the entrainment be made visible by the placement of the two pawns on the playboard and the distance between their locations as determined by the roulette ball and wheel.

Both the ball and wheel were spun in opposite directions and when the wheel slowed and the ball dropped it settled on Black 28. The blue pawn was placed in the field at that location. The ball and wheel were spun again and as the wheel slowed the ball dropped and settled once again on Black 28. The white pawn was then placed beside the blue pawn in the field.

The discussion that followed lead to several exercises where different people would keep the field active. By using the ball and wheel to reposition the location of the blue pawn the group could literally see the entrainment as each subsequent roulette play repositioned the white pawn alongside the blue pawn on the field.

In this entrainment randomness not only yielded but also became complicit in allowing affinity to exist and culminate in the field.

This is perhaps the most complex entrainment application to date in the Guild. More discussion is warranted. I would like to hear from some of you who were there. What did you see and what do you believe about entrainment applicability? What can you design?

Glenn

Jason
2006-Jul-05 Wed, 04:45
You could definately see that there was an entrainment taking place that evening. This entrainment was different than the other entrainments that have previously been presented in class. In this entrainment we could see one thing (the chess pawns) determining how another thing (the roulette wheel/ball) would react.

To give another example of the entrainment, at one point I said, If these two pawns are entrained/entangled with one another, because of the affinity they have to one another, this environment will provide a way so that the two pawns can be together. I placed the blue pawn on the field at Black 10. The location of where the white pawn would be placed on the playing field would be determined by the roulette spin and which number the ball settles on. Glenn spun the roulette wheel and whipped the ball around. We watched as the ball eventually settled on Black 10. I placed the white pawn on the field at Black 10, right beside the blue pawn.

The affinity between the two pawns caused the randomness of where the ball settles when the roulette wheel is spun, to become non-random.

In a sense, this is similair to what will be done with the entrainment boards we are currently working with. Our entrainment boards will cause the randomness of something of our choosing to become non-random. What that something is has yet to be decided.

What can an entrainment be designed to accomplish? In theory, it is only limited by our creativity and ambition. And perhaps stronger entrainments?

Jason

Sita
2006-Jul-05 Wed, 19:11
:D I couldn't acclimate to the blue and white markers so I chose to use two minature statues of various Buddha forms. As Jason stated, there was defintely a pattern of one following the other. I think it took some of us 5 times before the pattern was noticeable.

One of the more difficult processes was to remember to intend to have one of the items trail the other. At one point, I managed to get both on the same platform. The uses of this technique would be useful in remote viewing applications, especially in future or operational targets.

So now that we all had an opportunity to prove this to ourselves and saw our peers also successfully use the entrainment process, where do we go from here? What applications could we best use this skill that would result in a return on our investment of time and energy?

Was quite interesting to observe the success rate, and uncanny!

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Jul-05 Wed, 21:24
Aloha,

Entrainment is such a very complex subject to wrap your mind around. It has been difficult to make it a clear thing and even more difficult to bring it out so that it can be seen. Once seen it certainly makes the mind wander a bit. Applications come to mind and go quickly. I initially introduced entrainment to the Guild to facilitate its' use in Masking and that is still the primary conceptual application I want to pursue.

If we consider the possibility of what entrainment implies we can then look to what it can do with the target mask. This requires us to consider a much broader spectrum of entrainment potentials than just an aspect such as Affinity. While we have sorted out a single element and seen it dance in its field, the requirement is much more than just that.

Just how much more will show us what we are and what our minds can enable.

Glenn

Targeteer
2006-Jul-08 Sat, 01:28
Jason made the astute observation that night. Glenn spent over an hour starting the entrainment flow. And he simply placed a piece anywhere on the board and let the “attraction” that was already setup take effect.

When I was up I realized the entrainment was at play... and I simply just let it flow. I didn't try doing anything. I was just a piece to the entrainment. And sure enough, the pieces followed each other. I don't recall how many spins, but they followed each other to the end in all in directly adjoining spaces.

But here's were my mind is reeling...

Right now we can see the effects of entrainment in situation where potentials are for the most part random.

But are entrainments creating effects on a more macro level?

The more I see entrainments at play the more I wonder if this is in fact reality creation...

Is reality just a grand orchestration of potentials that have been "channeled" into a cohesive "reality" via the same mechanisms at play when we setup entrainments???

If that is the case then what is doing the orchestrating? We know that through mental rehearsal we can create entrainments. But we also know that machines in proximity or under observation at the same time running random numbers entrain to each other...

So what are the variables to entrainment?

1. Would have to be the design. We need to be able to "lay a path" in such a way as that we aren't trying to lay a path across the Grand Canyon so to speak.

I imagine that if a potential is already moving in a direction the way to effect it would be to move it slightly off it's current course. Not try to stop it and change directions.

2. Repetition or 'flux' seems to be a factor. It seems some kind of repetitive event is necessary to "lay the path" for the entrainment.

3. Expectation I suspect is a big factor. Dare I say faith. As Glenn said you've got to get out of the way of the entrainment. Don't let your mind mess up what you set in motion.

Are the number of minds working on the entrainment a factor? Does that magnify the effect? Is this what is happening when 100 or so people get together and meditate on "peace" and crime stats drop? Or is this something else?

But this is where my mind is really churning...

Right know we can affect randomness. How effective are we when potentials aren't so random? What about when there is a strong potential moving in a specific direction already?

What if we could setup a set of entrainments that elegantly support each other, and in so doing create a macro effect?

What if we could use our intellect to design the entrainment, get the ball rolling so to speak, then use a machine to do the repetitive work?

What could we affect if we were able to design an entrainment with hundreds of carefully designed steps with machines repeating the iteration thousands and thousands of times?

Maybe with such a setup that piano could fall out of the sky on you know who ;-) (Only joking, you know I don’t wish ill will on anyone, even ‘you know who’)