PDA

View Full Version : Made in Thailand (Not RV related)

Dick Allgire
2006-Jul-30 Sun, 20:42
A few months ago I posted something about trying to learn a song in Thai. It took a while, but I finally got it down.

Go to Youtube.com and type in search for "Made in Thailand"- you'll find me in a blue T-shirt singing this tune. It was an interesting mental exercise. I had hit a brick wall and Glenn suggested 'emulation' and that worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy4LWPAA2-c&search=Made%20in%20Thailand

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Jul-31 Mon, 00:59
Aloha Dick,

Nice job and another excellent music video to add to my collection. I am constantly reminded of the talented people in our group. I have enjoyed your music for years and look forward to your next compilation. It is very interesting how emulation helps us to understand how pliable we are individually and how easy it can be to "be" like something else. I am certain there is a secret here and taking that pliability to RV and target emulation is more interesting still.

Again thanks for the great tune and Hana Hou!

Glenn

mj001jk
2006-Jul-31 Mon, 19:11
Hey guys,

Long time no see!

I just went to Thailand for the first time a couple of months ago and had a great time.

Thai is an awesome language, I crammed for a couple of weeks before leaving and had enough phrases under the belt to get by, but man I wish I could read that stuff!!!

You can see my pics at:

www.mobgrooves.com/photos/thailand/

Aloha,
Jim K.

Dick Allgire
2006-Jul-31 Mon, 22:44
Hey guys,

Long time no see!

I just went to Thailand for the first time a couple of months ago and had a great time.

Thai is an awesome language, I crammed for a couple of weeks before leaving and had enough phrases under the belt to get by, but man I wish I could read that stuff!!!

You can see my pics at:

www.mobgrooves.com/photos/thailand/

Aloha,
Jim K.

( Jim K. saying he "crammed a few phrases" is probably an understatement - our guildmate is fluent in Swedish (native language) English, Japanese, and graduated in Chinese. )

Jim, it is good to hear from you. Several of my farang friends are learning to write and read Thai. All the characters resemble something in nature.

Glenn is teaching some amazing classes these days. I wish you were with us, and I will transcribe my 5 single spaced pages of notes that I wrote furiously tonight for you.

What Glenn has been teaching us for 10 years is finally coming to fruition- the remote viewing part was just the foundation. He's moving us into something incredible.

If we open a communication pathway to a location distant in time and space (and we have proved that this is possible) then it is logical and reasonable to expect that the communication pathway is both DUPLEX and COMMON. Duplex meaning information passes both ways. (Think about that for a moment.) And Common meaning it can pass at the behest of either consciousness.

I took detailed notes and will send them to you.

Aloha

Dick

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Aug-01 Tue, 09:18
Aloha Jim,

I see you are still traveling; still learning, and still one of those that truly live life. Thailand is an interesting place to visit. I am glad you made it out to visit that part of the world where mysteries are everywhere. Travel safe my friend and stop in every now and then. It's always great to catch up.

Glenn

mj001jk
2006-Aug-08 Tue, 12:04
Hey Glenn,

Good to hear from you, it looks like the Guild is doing well. I've been following the entrainment dialogue from the sidelines and it looks really interesting.

I'm getting the hunch that if everything we do is one form of communication or another, our environment is for the most part entrained. We just don't know all the connections yet. It reminds me of the quest to unlock the human genome...you know the gene is there but not what it does...yet ;-)

I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.

Aloha!
Jim K.

Glenn B. Wheaton
2006-Aug-19 Sat, 00:07
Aloha Jim,

I went to your graduation at the University of Hawaii when you got your degree in Chinese; you were already fluent in Swedish and Japanese with a working knowledge of English :) Weren't you also studying Sanskrit? If I remember correctly Thai and Cambodian also have a Sanskrit origin. While I learned to read a bit of Cambodian working in Intel, the Thai's were always our very best friends and I just never got around to making time to learn to read their language.

I am afraid you are right in the communications definition of our environment. I think a key accomplishment would be to just realize who's Entrainment you are in. Last year one of the Guild members gave me a T-shirt that says' "Who's Entrainment is this?". It seems the wiser we get the more I begin to suspect the advertisers have the inside track on what will happen because they have been shaping markets for centuries.

Glenn