Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The only thing with a pulse

Fortune Guest

Default The only thing with a pulse

I had to join the BB even though I'm not trained in your method, because you guys are the only live rv discussion, the ONLY thing with a pulse. The others seem in a permanent vegetative state compared to all the delicious action, doing targets, talkin cutting edge rv over there in hula land! How could i resist?

Oh yeah I'm Fortune Faychild, I've been a serious student of remoteviewing, crv and erv training since yr 2000 with David Morehouse, almost 2 yrs arv work with longest running arv investment group ( didnt like arv but wanted to be DOING RV alot) and trained with Prus intensive BananaSlam til she closed up shop. Through Pru i met some of her viewers trained with y'all and i was impressed with their focus and accuracy.

I'm very honored to be included in the three offered analysis training with Sita. I am hoping someone might send me any reading materials that might benifit my learning curve, before the training actually starts.

Its sounds like you have a group of new viewers training from the postings. Are you doing the on line method training again? Want there mention once of a video or cd or tape for distant students?

I got to meet Glenn and Jason at the IRVA conference and chat with him, abd actually that was some of the most stimulating and inspiring rv talk the whole conference. It was funny someone i had trained with and still go to practice group with was there and asked me, "Please stekll me, show me somebody who is taking rv a step forward, someone pushing the envelope in the field!" Who walks in but Glenn. I told my friend, "Better yet i am going to introduce you to that person" Nice timing.

Dick Allgire Guest

Default What's up

You are right that the RV community has been stagnant lately. We have been a bit lazy (some of us) at HRVG too. It is tough when you have to work full time.

But things are happening here in the islands. Glenn just did a most incredible live demonstration of remote viewing. I have the video tape right here and have been editing it into a DVD presentation. Some day this will come out, but not quite yet. It will go down in the annals of remote viewing. The demonstration of a validation target was what some would find incredible, but part of a more complex experiment Glenn is conducting.
    This video presentation will be historic. Glenn's fantastic live demonstration energized the guild.

We have some new students. I am taking on a guy in Indiana who just contacted me and seems eager to learn.

And we are working an underground project. Our targeteer put out a target cue via email and the viewers seem drawn to it like moths to a flame. I put in about 8-9 hours work over the past week and a half. Debra did some fine work and I monitored her today. It's one of those things that gets the guild going. Emails back and forth: "I worked it." Phone calls. "We just did a monitored session." It has created the kind of buzz we used to get back in the day. (Erminmink) It will need a blind analyst. But there is remote viewing taking place here at the guild.

Aloha,
    Dick

Targeteer Guest

Somethings brewing... wish I could comment! Stay tuned...

4. Default Aloha Fortune...

I was hoping you would check in. The analysis training will begin next month as scheduled. I would like to get you three isolated on a private board here on the website where several administrative tasks can be completed prior to the beginning of the Stubby Pencil phase of the training. I will only open it up to folks that have completed low level analysis as well as try to get Anela for her input as well. The training falls under Sita's direct purview so it's her ballgame but several of us will assist. Initially it will be necessary to familiarize you all with the structure of the Hrvg methodology as most of the sessions you will work with will be in that format. The board will be named "The Pit" after a very well known Intelligence dungeon here in the islands where the dark arts still hold sway. Once we get you all together there we will set a schedule for activity and post most of the instructional data there. There are some decisions that need to be made as to whether we send out hard copy target packs or post the target packs electronically. Electronic postings will require students to print out up to 100 pages for a target pack (if there are at least 5 viewers) that may be a bit much so items like this will need to be discussed and resolved. When Danny lets me know the "Pit" is up and running I will see if we can get a roll call and get everyone in. In the meantime I will call Courtney Brown and see if he can open a section of his video server so you can log in and view media along the way. So far so good.

I am not sure what's with the malaise within the RV community, we have always been on Hawaiian Time out here and that is a bit slower than the hustle of the mainland but it just seems that the mainland has slowed a great deal and not much is really in the works. With just a very few researchers dealing with Remote Viewing it means not a lot of new information for those of us that are interested. The bandwidth is cluttered with UFOs, Aliens, hate sites (yes yourrvsucks.com is back up), misinformation, disinformation, agendas etc. There are a few bright people out there trying to make some progress and that's a good thing. Anyway what's to be done about it all? Heaven knows.

Glenn

Fortune Guest

Default I'm excited

I am really excited about the training . I keep thinking maybe i should learn the method as much as i can in the mean time? I am getting alittle performance anxiety but if a challenge doesnt scare me a bit its probably not worth it. grin Maybe that makes me a slow learner at first but i am persistent and dilligent, ..loyal, a good team player and kind haha.. sorry my horsoscope said today tell everyone everything you want them to know about yourseelf, usually it says sit down shut up and dont spend any money.

Well i think community wise there has been a bit of a more realistic appraisal of those purporting to be so grand in their endebvours to benifit the field and then condoning and making possible such trash and malignant intent. Kinda funny you came out real nice. I was pleasantly proud of your restraint as i think it was not expected and the opposite was hoped for. It should have been gratifying to see the respect for you and the guild members work voiced by so many. Also I think some of us have been a little shy ok intimadated to ask you questions previously. Once you answered questions and i must say with tact and patience it has brought out a growing interest in what you guys can do and what they might learn. I would really like to see you present at conferences too and be in some contact with mainline viewers because very few know you in that way. I asked for a few moment to yak with you, maybe crazy to ask someone who suggested i be shot a couple times teehee and i weas prepared to drop and roll. But you Glenn are just a hoot and very bright in charming in person, or maybe you side kick rubbed off on you?

That Sita is just dynamite through our emails. i love her already. You have a gem there, and the guild is lucky to have such a person.

Are you planning any classroom intensive method training? It would be great to have some class work and come over and get as much learnin in as possible. Let me know any ideas on a time frame if you do. I could sacrifice and stay as long as it takes to get it right, grin i'm packin my steamer trucks right now...

I'm going to be attending the annual dream conference at the end of june 29 thro july 3. The large academic crowd it draws are very interested in rv. Dale Graf presents on dream rv and they do a dream rv contest where you describe which picture will be shown the next day. The contest is open to anyone and to those not attending can enter on line if anyone wants the link.
    I was abit surprised at the general enthusiasm for rv in that setting when i attended several yrs ago.

Dick Allgire Guest

Default No anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune
    I am really excited about the training . I keep thinking maybe i should learn the method as much as i can in the mean time? I am getting alittle performance anxiety but if a challenge doesnt scare me a bit its probably not worth it.
    I believe you will want to learn the method once you start seeing first hand what type of data it produces. And while I believe remote viewing is in part a bit of performance art, analysis certainly is not. So no worries. You'll do fine with analysis if you just follow the protocol. You'll be taught a way to extract data, and you will not have to, nor will you be allowed to judge, interpret, or intuitively select the data that makes it through analysis.

It is an elegant system. I'm writing more about this for an upcoming issue of the IVRA newsletter "APERTURE." The only tricky part I found about learning low level analysis is how to REDUCE data to its lowest possible meaning.

You don't have to "call" target. You don't have to wear a purple turban. You just have to compare and reduce data, make a list, and then state what you have (only what the viewers gave you, nothing more) in the most simple terms.

Aloha,

Dick

Fortune Guest

Default Low level analysis

By low level do you mean along the lines of the type data one records in stage 2 of CRV, the most basic descriptors not naming form or function.? It's always fascinated me how what seems like such simole sensory data really builds the foundation for the data that comes later, tangibles or conceptuals that arent referenced in the stage 2 type data arent as likely to come from target contact.

I have had an interest in learning the HRVG method for sometime. Do you hold classes for nonlocals to travel over for introductory courses? I suppose its hard to get a group of individuals who can travel at the same time for something like that. And enough purple turbans.

So do you make instructional videos? In college i took a couple tv production classes. i really loved the studio work. Later on i just was part of a team a local cableaccess live show for a job i was working for a nonprofit. You work in broadcast tv news is that right? Talk about being on the spot, everything has to be so precise to the second. Will i be able to see the video of the recent Demo that Glenn did also? It should be inspirational. Very few if any other instructors would do a session in front of their students. While one might respect their expertise and teaching, i think one respects it more when the trainer isnt reluctant to Do It! and not just rest on their ancient laurels for credibility.

Actually i would love to see any video you might have of the direction finding presentation you did at the irva conference some years back. That was most excellent. I went home and tried to get out in my yard with a pole and a rope and remember what you said from my notes. You guys rocked on that i'd love to see a replay.

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Low level, videos, etc

By low level do you mean along the lines of the type data one records in stage 2 of CRV, the most basic descriptors not naming form or function.?

So do you make instructional videos? In college i took a couple tv production classes. i really loved the studio work. Later on i just was part of a team a local cableaccess live show for a job i was working for a nonprofit. You work in broadcast tv news is that right? Talk about being on the spot, everything has to be so precise to the second. Will i be able to see the video of the recent Demo that Glenn did also? It should be inspirational. .
    Lot of questions. Let me respond as best I can. Low-level data is not the same as low-level analysis. Low-level data refers to basic gestaltic information in the early stages of a remote viewing session. HRVG method is by no means limited to low-level data. In fact, I’ve seen Visual Ideograms (first 2 second look at target) that blow the doors off of full sessions produced by other methods. It is possible- in fact expected- to get loads of "high level" information when working a target. In Glenn's recent demonstration he provided the name of the person of interest at the target, the name of his wife, Glenn drew EXACTLY what he looked like, described his business, his hobbies, his areas of expertise. Glenn told us all about the event, why people did it, what they did, when they did it, and how they felt about it. Glenn described and drew the land exactly, the elevation, the history of the region... etc. etc. If you can remote view, it is ALL there for you.

When I refer to "low level" analysis I mean not the quality of the RV data, but rather to the primary analysis of the data. Low-level as opposed to say critical analysis. This is stuff you will learn. There is simply an ignorance in the RV world about what analysis is and how it should be done. You will enjoy the course and this post will make more sense to you after you have done analysis.

I do work as a professional in TV and have excellent video equipment and non-linear editing software. I made an instructional video that teaches Stage One of our method. I've been sort of hoarding it. I don't want to give it away to just anyone, but I also don't want to sell it and be responsible for someone feeling like they didn't get their money's worth if they don't apply themselves. Glenn taught me remote viewing and he also taught me that money seems to corrupt remote viewing, so don't get money involved. So I sort of give it away to people who seem to really want it. When you start working with Sita, talk to her about getting the video. But remember the viewer is not the analyst and the analyst is not the viewer. That doesn't mean you can't do both- just not on the same target. If you view a target you can't analyze it.

We have lots of other videos in the HRVG library. They are generally available to most anyone with true interest and good intent.

The video of Glenn's recent demo is something really remarkable. I'm going to hold on to it for a while. First, it is part of a larger experiment and not just a demonstration of Glenn hitting the target. The experiment is not done yet. Second, to be honest, the RV world probably isn't ready for this. I know this sounds pretentious, but sorry. This is something that isn't ready for prime time. Or rather prime time may not be ready for this yet. I have ten years experience working the strict, structured method Glenn taught us. I have had my moments as a viewer and done some okay work. And then I saw him do THAT! I understand what it meant. If I had not had the ten years under my belt and all that experience it would have messed with my head, big time. (It's sort of like: WARNING! The following was done by a professional. Do not attempt this at home.) I will eventually present it to the IRVA at the proper time and venue.

Aloha,

Dick

Fortune Guest

Talking Reply to Dick

I think lack of analysis is a major lack in the rv community. Without it i think viewers get discouraged and bored because sessions individually or by a group are pretty much a game where viewers try to match their sessions to a taskers chosen photo or compare theirs with others for one upmanship Without analysis available at some level the hard work (and fun) of viewing isnt rewarded by having the session data put into a form that is useful and in an understandable form to be applied to the tasking,

I well realize that rv can and does produce high level and accurate data . I didnt know if you were referring to a stage analyzing the early part of sessions or?? Yes i certainly have more questions than answers that's for sure.

I want to develop and make best use of my abilities and if the HRVG method can be an aid to go towards a personal best (ii only compete with myself) then i will certainly want it in my tool box. I think i may have potential not yet realized and i guess its an inner urge to develop it.Ive done psychic work much longer than rv and that is another way i work to hone my skills. Its really a kick to be specific and accurate in a reading, if youre not people will tell you in a newyork minute and that keeps ya on your toes. I have three readings back to back tomorrow, with an intro talk i'll probably be running my mouth for 5 hrs, now after meeting me Glenn and Jason will probably think, oh no problemo, teehee

I think seeing Glenns session would be an inspiration, showing whats possible. Sure there maybe some whose jealousies might cause them to try to find fault or others whom it might scare the bejesus out of that maybe their dirty laundry might be able to be seen.

But inspiring because many arent sure if there is such accuracy possible with rv and if its a worthwhile endeavor to continue. Some might hang up their iceskates if they didnt ever see olympic skaters doing their thing. And i do think natural talent is an ingredient in excellence in any field. When i practice my conga its evident to me and probably my neighbors that its going to take me alot more practice than some and at that i'll still be doing it just for fun. Seeing hearing topnotch drumming doesnt make me want to quit even if i am never in that class.

I do hope i get a chance to see your fine instructional on the method, I am challenged visually so it takes me longer to read, some fine print i cant. So audio and video are a great supplement . Some days my typing can be mystifing if not mystical.

Now you trained with Glenn can you tell me why when i think of travel to HI for training, is there a reason why i get a weird hunch i might need a helmet and googles? I'm probably just goofy And surely theres no fencing or anything involved.

Fortune Guest

Default Update on my march post

I am really excited about the training . I keep thinking maybe i should learn the method as much as i can in the mean time? I am getting alittle performance anxiety but if a challenge doesnt scare me a bit its probably not worth it. grin Maybe that makes me a slow learner at first but i am persistent and dilligent, ..loyal, a good team player and kind haha.. sorry my horsoscope said today tell everyone everything you want them to know about yourseelf, usually it says sit down shut up and dont spend any money.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I had Hoped the above I am excited quote would have somewhat expressed my excitement and readiness to begin.

Perhaps a web cam would have better shown that with me bouncing up and down ..Grin bounce bounce

Continue quote....That Sita is just dynamite through our emails. i love her already. You have a gem there, and the guild is lucky to have such a person.

Are you planning any classroom intensive method training? It would be great to have some class work and come over and get as much learnin in as possible. Let me know any ideas on a time frame if you do. I could sacrifice and stay as long as it takes to get it right, grin i'm packin my steamer trucks right now...

I'm going to be attending the annual dream conference at the end of june 29 ... and they do a dream rv contest where you describe which picture will be shown the next day. The contest is open to anyone and to those not attending can enter on line if anyone wants the link.
    I was abit surprised at the general enthusiasm for rv in that setting when i attended several yrs ago.
    END QUOTE

I was the telepathy contest, first place and during my 15 minutes of fame I pointed a lot of dream conference folk asking how i did it and what rv sites i recommend toward your guild website.