Dick Allgire Guest

Default Glenn Video

Quote Originally Posted by Zylon
    Thanks for the reply Dick, Hopefully the film will also
    be revealed online or made available to download after
    the IRVA presentation.

z
    Hi Z,

We'll make sure you see it. As a professional television journalist I may have the ability to post a long video on YouTube or Google video. (Glenn is grimacing right now.)

I won't post it right away. We need more feedback. We need permission from the subject Glenn remote viewed. I may want to present this to IRVA. But this video will someday be a classic.. one of the best examples ever of what is possible. It is inspiring. I know it is sort of rude to talk about something like this, and make posts, and then tell people "Well, you can't see it yet." I apologize. Be patient. It will make the rounds.

Glenn has never wanted to be the center of attention in the RV world. (He well could be.) He has mostly just taught students for free and allowed them to amaze themselves. This demonstration was part of a larger entrainment experiment and not Glenn showing off for the world. But on the other hand the time might be right for the RV world to see a real time "live as it happened" remote viewing session that is beyond what most people believe is possible.

Part of the deal was this: Glenn has challenged all of us at HRVG to stand up in front of the world live with a dry erase marker pen and blank white board and work a blind target.

Aloha,

Dick

2. Default Aloha Zylon...

Aloha Zylon,

As with most things we all like the free exchange of information. The video presentation Dick is working on is more importantly part of our historical legacy and is destined for the library collection here. If Dick decides to submit it for consideration as a presentation at the IRVA then that is fine with me. There is a process however where he must get all his work on the editing completed to make the presentation conform to IRVA time limitations. Now Dick is very good at this so no doubt he will do an excellent job. Next once the IRVA publishes their Call for Papers Dick will have to draft a proposal and submit it for consideration by Conference Committee. If accepted by the Conference Committee then he will be a step closer to presenting the video to the public.

We have been a proponent for presentations more directly related to Remote Viewing at the conferences and this is an opportunity for HRVG to contribute.

Glenn

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Probably not at IRVA

Quote Originally Posted by Zylon
    Thanks for the reply Dick, Hopefully the film will also
    be revealed online or made available to download after
    the IRVA presentation.

z

I was premature speculating that this might be shown at the IRVA conference in October. Presentations have to be submitted and accepted by an IRVA committee. This has not been done.

Dick