Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Analysis Training...Roll Call

1. Default Analysis Training...Roll Call

Aloha All,

We are just waiting on the Webmaster to turn on the Analyst's forum "The Pit" and we are ready to begin. So please check in by sending an email to glenn@hrvg.org so I know your ready. Once Danny gets the forum up we will send access information back to you so you can begin.

Glenn

Fortune Guest

Default Yes sir i'm ready!

What's the next step?

Targeteer Guest

Glenn,

What is the dates and time commitment on this?

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Sort of on topic, sort of off topic

Glenn,

How's the analysis of Jared's big project coming? Can we do some video on this to incorporate into the training?

Or can we at least get this done to provide feedback to the viewers- who need feedback on a major project, which they have not had for a while?

Thanks,

Dick

5. Default Aloha Dick,

Dick,

I will get back to work on it. I'll try and give you a call after work tonight and discuss the video possibilities.

Glenn

Fortune Guest

Default Eta?

Is there an estimate on when we might start the training? I haven't heard a word yet. I'm waiting for any information and ready.

7. Default Aloha Fortune...

Aloha Fortune,

I started this thread on May the 2nd, 2007. Yours was the only response of the 3 that had planned to take the course and even that was 25 days after our date to organize and begin. I have a commitment from the training sponsor for equipment and programmers to facilitate the training and the design of the software but I am not going to waste the resources on something that no one shows up for. In the meantime I will talk to our Board about whether to recruit and restart or abandon this project. I will send you an email over the weekend.

Glenn

Fortune Guest

Default i've been ready all along and continue to be

i wonder if my private email messages have gotten across as i've sent them? I haven't wanted to pester about starting but as i have said all along i continue to be excited about it.

There are a couple folks i regularly practice with here in San Diego that may be interested in the training though i havent asked them only told them about it in relation to myself. These folks have all been rv trained and continue their practice self motivated for the last 5 yrs or so so i think that makes them people with enduribng serious interests. Should you like them to query them let me know.

Fortune Guest

Default I replied to this via private messages

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn B. Wheaton
    Aloha All,

We are just waiting on the Webmaster to turn on the Analyst's forum "The Pit" and we are ready to begin. So please check in by sending an email to glenn@hrvg.org so I know your ready. Once Danny gets the forum up we will send access information back to you so you can begin.

Glenn
    Glenn i replied to this via private messages but recieved no answer. Knowing you guys are busy people with the guild and have a life besides i have tried to bide my time wanting to respect that. I messaged to inform you of the short times i would be out of town but said i placed your training at the top of my priorities. Which i still do, I can't imagine not valuing such a wonderful opportunity to learn. I want to learn the analysis and the method too.And would be very disappointed should that not happen.

Fortune Guest

I talked with my friend mark berger that you met in vegas, He would bee very interested in the training, i can give you his contact should you want it.