Thread: Message From The Past? Or Back To The Future?

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Message From The Past? Or Back To The Future?

ENTRAINMENT ACROSS TIME- A MESSAGE FROM THE PAST

The videotape of Glenn working a target on camera is out and making the rounds in the remote viewing community. It is something. People watch it and are justifiably impressed with the quantity and quality of data Glenn produced on what is, on the surface, a simple validation target.

But, in the phrase coined by Paul Harvey, “Now, the rest of the story.”

HRVG president and chief instructor Glenn Wheaton is working a series of targets as part of an experiment that has him attempting to send a message across time. The target work is blind, done in front of the class with a video camera recording every moment of his work.

It was a Monday night class, March 17, 2007. We assembled at HRVG headquarters in Kaneohe, Hawaii for pupus (Hawaiian word for light refreshments) and conversation around the kitchen table. Out in the other room the white board (dry erase board) stood ready with a Nimo Icon and the target ID S301-E9K6 in the upper corner of the board.

This target was selected from a pool of old issues of OMNI magazine. From this collection of old magazines targeteers (members of HRVG) picked an article about the 1978 Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The published photos showed colorful sports balloons floating above the majestic expanse of desert, with the nearby Sandia Mountains near Albuquerque.

One HRVG student acted as targeteer and assigned a random set of letters and numbers (target ID) to the target. The target cue was written:

ALBUQUERQUE BALLOON FIESTA, ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO, 1978.

A sub cue was added; the author who had written the article about the event in Omni Magazine.

Glenn was given only the target ID. S301-E9K6 He worked the session on a dry erase white board, live in front of the class with a camera rolling. The work was blind, with no frontloading whatsoever.

From a remote viewing standpoint the session recorded that night is remarkable. No remote viewer has ever worked a live target, blind, on camera, and produced such results. If there’s a session published with more correct detail and insight into the target I have not seen it. It’s the best example of remote viewing ever captured on video, without a doubt. Glenn stood there for over an hour and produced incredibly detailed and accurate information about the event, the location, the terrain, and the people involved. His data included an amazing number of specific details about the balloons, about the festival. He drew and described the surrounding land, correctly describing the elevation of nearby mountains, the temperature at the site, and the history of the location. His session detailed the exact activity of the people there at the target- down to their names (he sketched one person exactly) their hobbies. This was information not included in the article used as the target cue, and not known by the taskers. Just about all of it was later verified.

So this was without question the finest exhibition of remote viewing on a verifiable target ever recorded. But the purpose of the work was not to see Glenn Wheaton produce a validation session just to showcase his remote viewing abilities. There was much more to it.

Prior to receiving feedback (remember he worked this session blind and was not given the target feedback until much later) Glenn spent a week going back to the target. He went there in experiential “you are there” S-5, an advanced remote viewing technique that places the viewer’s consciousness there on target with full clarity. He used his earlier work as a vehicle to allow him to access the past and become part of it.

New Mexico has a rich history involving Native Americans. Their culture, art, and petroglyphs are evident throughout the area. Remember that Glenn had no idea what the target involved until he worked the session live on camera on March 17. Prior to getting feedback he revisited the target and attempted to send a message in time. His objective was to find Native Americans in the New Mexico area (before it was known as New Mexico) and to get close to them during his S-5 session. Then, using his presence at target, to project the thought and image of the HRVG NIMO icon.

If you look at HRVG sessions you will see a face-like icon with lines. This is the Neuro Interrogation Mask Overlay, or NIMO. We employ NLP techniques to facilitate communication with our subconscious using this probing icon. The icon is unique and distinctive. We have not seen it in Native American art, petroglyphs, or icons. Glenn wanted to go back and be part of the past, and take that NIMO icon with him so that it would show up now in the present- on a photo of a balloon in the magazine, or in rock art on the internet, or as the history of Native American symbology.

In a recent interview I asked Glenn about his intent in working the target and attempting to send a message to the past.

“I had the target ID for an entire week before I worked it on the white board,” he said. “And it was an entire week after I worked it on the white board before I got feedback. I had a week to let that target ID settle in my brain, and then after I worked the target for you guys I had a week to play with the target before I got feedback.

"The reason I wanted to work a series of targets was to get an access door to the past. You guys might remember that last year I said after numerous classes on entrainment- I gave everyone homework about ways it might be possible to send a message to the past. A message that would persevere to the present and we should be able to go open a book somewhere or hear something or know something as a result of that message.

“So the five targets I'm going to work are an actual exercise in entrainment across time. In that target that was the Oct 1978 Balloon Fiesta in New Mexico, the data I generated in the target work about the Indians was the most interesting of all the data in the target to me. So in the week following me working the target and getting feedback from you, I used that target ID to go back to that area to look at activities of the local Indians in a kind of an S-5 type environment. And it was my intent to find an Indian responsible for the petroglyphs in that area. Or the tribe responsible for the petroglyphs and visit the tribe at a time when those petroglyphs were being made, and attempt to by a variety of means- and I must have tried a dozen times- try to make our Nimo icon become part of the library of Native American petroglyphic art in that petra-inundated area. So it was my attempt to try and make our Nimo icon our Neuro Interrogation Mask Overlay icon desirable as mutual symbology in Native American art.

“I wanted our Nimo Icon to surface in Native American art either in petrogylphs or woven so I wrote out several scenarios in which an Indian person from that area at that time would either craft a Nimo Icon paint a Nimo Icon or chisel it into stone. In a few months I'll go look. I 'll look at Native American art from that area and see if a nimo icon shows.”

I had to stop Glenn at this point. “But hold on!” I said. “The remote viewing community will certainly try to label this as Remote Influencing.”
    Glenn is adamant about that subject,
    “It couldn't be remote influencing,” he states. “If remote viewing allows you to travel back in time then you would be part of it. So influencing it would not be appropriate. To influence it would be the demonstration of mental power to CHANGE (emphasis added) something that is. What we're going to do is become part of something that was and will always be.”

I asked, “So you’re not going back and projecting a mental image of Nimo?”

Glenn answered, “Not really like that. But if you were at a wall drawing on a certain amount of basic creativity in which you were going to make art-”
    I interjected, “So the Native American at the target is listening to HIS subconscious…”
    “Right,” continued Glenn. “What if you were just.. just… what if you aided, by being part of the environment from which he drew that creativity and as a result he spontaneously of his own free will drew the Nimo icon, thinking it looked of something of a human and a sunburst. And it's possible. If that turned up tomorrow and that was the case, it's not remote influencing because I didn't change something that wasn’t; I was part of something that became. So I didn't change something that already happened. I was always there, it was always just as I saw it.”

So now for feedback. We at HRVG are looking for Native American artwork and petroglyphs that show the HRVG NIMO icon. A message from the past. Or back to the future?
    Last edited by Glenn B. Wheaton; 2007-Jul-27 Fri at 09:38.

2. Default Aloha Dick...

Dick,

The concepts we discussed about how to place a message in the past are very complex. When we were focusing on Entrainment and discussing possible ways to plant a message in the past the theoretical possibilities were limited. I had to change how I think a bit to wrap my brain around the basic how to of it all. When we think about why we have a specific thought it is usually the result of our exposure to our immediate environment. We function in a sort of automatic way really with the constant feeding of variables from our environment that stimulates the thought production we respond to. In the target I worked for the class I found two things very interesting. First I found the Indians to be absolutely fascinating and second there was a complete absence of data or information concerning the vast number of Hispanics that have resided in the area for a very long period of time. I am of a mind that I did get the information about the Hispanic population but opted to focusing on the Indians, and this probably occurred before I was even aware of the Indians. So much of what we may respond to may be after lengthy cognitive sorting before any of it gets to our primary awareness. This would mean our preparation for a target might be far more important than we may have previously thought. The week of preparation for the target may have been a blessing really. It allowed for much of the precognitive sorting to occur. I think many of the bubbles are slow to surface. Perhaps we can try a class target where we publish the Target ID and just let everyone let it sit in their consciousness for a bit while ignoring the urge to work the target.

Glenn

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Letting it stew for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn B. Wheaton
    Dick,
    The week of preparation for the target may have been a blessing really. It allowed for much of the precognitive sorting to occur. I think many of the bubbles are slow to surface. Perhaps we can try a class target where we publish the Target ID and just let everyone let it sit in their consciousness for a bit while ignoring the urge to work the target.

Glenn
    Glenn,

we may have actually done that in the guild history. Traditionally we have worked targets in class, which have been pretty much wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am! On the spot.

But if we think back, some of the best work produced has been by the operational groups like MJ001. In those instances a target ID was published by the target committee, then given to a viewer. I recall that often Jason and Valtra, Debra, JimK and I would get the target- then wait a few days to work it when the time felt right and we had conditions ideal. Maybe this allowing the target ID to stew a bit does work.

I still have these questions to you. Did you go to target before doing it on the white board in an S-5 sense? To you does "thinking about" the target mean kicking back and having experiential involvement? When you drew the first ideogram of the balloon and said "taut" and "stretched" "moving but it wouldn't feel like you were moving" - was this your first impression of the target after a week, or was it the first thing you put down within the protocol at the board?

Dick

4. Default The Message...

Aloha Dick,

For several years I have wrestled with the ideas surrounding whether or not Remote Viewing really was a journey of intellect or a journey of mind. Basically the question was is it all just knowledge retrieved from environmental residue across time or was it a transition of consciousness from here to there. I believe it is the journey of mind when one has their mind right. Lesser abilities seem to reveal an active intellect collecting information but not culminating in a true transition of consciousness.

If Remote Viewing is a transition of consciousness then what one really achieves at the target environment is placement. The environmental fields make room in that place and time for whatever quality of consciousness you can transition to the target. In this event you can say or claim, "I was there".

When I started my career in Remote Viewing I always believed that it was a transition of mind, but I really had no reason to believe that. It has taken many years of experience and experiences for my understanding of what really happens to firm up my initial intuitive belief. Much of what I have Remote Viewed over the years has been a bit selfish really and I have rarely Remote Viewed for the Guild in a demonstration format as I did on the 5th. I am at the point where I know there is more that can be done consciously and that is why I decided to start the target series for the Guild. To push on with what I wanted to know I needed a solid blind platform from which to proceed. You guys generated the target and I wrestled with how to find an angle in the data I collected to design a plan or entrainment to leave a footprint at the target that would endure the time to the present.

This was immensely complex initially. When you published the target ID I did not make any conscious effort to work the target until the lights went on and you got the camera rolling, so the data collected in the recorded session was live and real time. In the week prior in those moments when on occasion I would think about the target that I would have to work the following Monday I did get little insights here and there but I just gave them a thought or two and went on to think other things. For me it was the week after I worked the target that was most challenging. The task was to take the data I collected and somehow find a way to exploit the environment to leave a sign or message. I think that by far is the hardest part to simply wrap the old brain around.

I elected to use the Indian connection mostly concentrating on what I believe were the Navajo. I had reconstructed my Blackboard Land 1 rush and picked a place to start near the river. I have always preferred music to entrain myself to the task of Remote Viewing and used the same music that was playing the entire time I worked the demonstration session although I do not believe it can be heard on your recoding of the event. With headphones on and music at about 70% volume I began to reconstruct or model my cascade data until it became more and more solid and I was able to get a lazy orbit at or near theta. I had taped messages to myself on the wall to my front that I could open my eyes a bit to read when I would get too lazy or start to drift away. It was easy enough to move about constantly connecting and disconnecting for brief periods trying to find the artisan of the petroglyphs I could see on several stone images that kept flashing in and out.

Not quite in S-5 over the music in my ears I could hear a pecking a bit like a woodpecker in slow motion. I focused on the pecking noises and saw a fairly tall Indian male near a large rounded rock. It was recognition of the man that made me realize that I had begun a dialog with myself while watching. I did not want to have the moment break away so I just settled in that little place where I could maintain the imagery and keep my real time thoughts very quiet in the back of my mind. As I continued to watch the man he continued to make the pecking noise and I tightened my look to his hands and he was holding what seemed to be two stones and he was scarring the surface of the rock. The pecking changed to a raspy grinding as he used the lager rock to grind on the stone's surface. By now I had in the back of my mind contrived a plan to pass an idea or thought to him by thinking of circles. So for a bit I kept the imagery active and thought of circles. While it may be hard to think of a circle and not think of the word circle my thoughts were all symbology and not articulated language. Interesting enough it was easy to see circles and circles on the rock that was the focus of his attention. If I could see the circles on the rocks surface perhaps he could.

It wasn't long before I began to lose my connection to the man and as the last images faded I had figured out my plan on how to proceed. In the days that followed I revisited the same man at the same rock with the same pecking and grinding noises and continued to construct imagery on the rock until I could keep the rock covered in Nimo icons while he worked on the stone.

And that was how I attempted to place our marker in time. A circle and 4 lines while not projected mentally but mentally perceived on the surface of the stone. I could see them and it was my intent that he would see them and chip away the stone to reveal them.

I found the biggest challenge to be managing the dialog with the over mind and keeping activity low enough to maintain the imagery. An interesting try and has caused many hours of thought since I did the work on whether or not it could work and whether there were any better applications that could prove more fruitful.

Aloha Glenn
    Last edited by Glenn B. Wheaton; 2007-Aug-01 Wed at 22:46.