Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year 2008...

1. Default Happy New Year 2008...

Aloha All,

And Happy New Year 2008. University of Hawaii (undefeated) is in the Sugar Bowl today so give it a look if you're a fan. All of us here at Hrvg hope the year is the best ever for you and you families. A special Happy New Year to all our men and women serving in the military and especially to Sgt Wheaton (wherever you are). There will be class next Monday so be prepared as we start the New Year with a new project.

Glenn

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Field Trip!

I'm communicating the owner of a world war two bunker. It's a 155 foot long tunnel sunk into a mountain on the windward side of Oahu. The concrete is something like 16 feet thick. This is a very quiet, shielded place.

The owner says he has facilities for remote viewing- desks, chairs, etc. and will host us any time we want to visit. It is near the Marine Base Hawaii on the Kailua side near Akaihi Park.

I was thinking maybe the class could meet there on Monday January 14. That would give us this coming Monday the 7th to meet at Glenn's and get back in business for the new year, then a week later maybe go check out the bunker and maybe even work a target in there.

Dick

3. Default Aloha Dick...

Sounds like a great idea Count me in.

Glenn

Sounds like a place I would like to take my Whites metal detector!
    Robert

Glenn/Dick

Any PSI perdictions for the New Year?

Robert

Dick Allgire Guest

Default New Year Post

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Glenn/Dick

Any PSI perdictions for the New Year?

Robert
    Glenn is working on a post. I have the main details outlined in an email which is time stamped, but I'll let Glenn put up his post when he is ready.

Dick

7. Default For Robert...

Aloha,

Well it's 2008 and as the year begins to slip away there is much to think about. A dozen years have passed since declassification of the Remote Viewing research and programs and its subsequent exploitation in the civilian market place. Where are we now? And exactly what have we done? As we push further into 2008 what will we do?

The good thing about the future is that it is always waiting for us. Every day that has passed was a future and if you think about it in the right way it perhaps still is a future. Not really the types of thoughts you think unless you have been Remote Viewing for a long time and have begun to put a few of the puzzles together. Not really the types of thoughts that would make sense to anyone else. When we began exploring Entrainment some years ago it was for a specific purpose. At some point in the development of a Remote Viewer the greater understanding of Entrainment is necessary to comprehend our environment and our mind's ability to adapt and interact. Entrainment allows us to change how we observe. This means that there is more to look and see than was previously thought. The 2007 Vegas Roulette Entrainment was a stellar success, not because of the money that we won, but because of what we were able to do. If you where there then you know what happened was neither fate, destiny, chance, or luck. It was in-fact something else entirely.

What about this year? What is down the road for our community and us? The following are my personal thoughts and not anything more than that.

Down the road "Propagation" will be an issue as other leaders in the community continue to cling to archaic ideas and ignore the reasonable science of how it must work. Remote Viewing is only possible by the grace of the wave but it will be some years before it will begin to be accepted. The nature of our Universe is not hidden but its simplicity is too often ignored. Propagation above and below the quantum will be a battlefield of sorts, as old minds must be reacquainted with the basics of Electricity and Magnetism. The real force in this old Universe is as it has always been, "Electromagnetic".

Down the Road our community will become a bit smaller. We see this as each year passes there are fewer attendees at the annual conference hosted by the IRVA. Hrvg is a big supporter of the IRVA and its' conference and will continue to support it. There is a possibility that there will be no 2008 conference and that will hurt the community just a smidge. More Remote Viewers must gather and organize and begin to do work that makes a difference. Those that can lead should stand up, select some viewers, organize them, establish a solid method for target selection and tasking and begin to do what we have been doing for this last dozen years. If you lead have no agenda save the personal development of those viewers that work with you. Organize and equip them and begin to push the limits of the methodologies and the minds with some sense of purpose beyond last week's UFO sighting. Solve a riddle in time, or a mystery of old, or at least give it a go. Organize and field a project that has a beginning and an end and points of validation along the way. Keep the protocol, keep the prime chain of custody, and abandon any frontloading. Many viewers out there have more training than the military viewers. It's time to stand up and move.

Down the road America will change and unlike what most people believe it will be for the better. For the last few years a huge propaganda effort has been in play in America and has placed her in a shadow of misinformation. America is not weak and has never been weak. Technology is racing ahead and America will continue to prosper. While there will be shifts in markets up and down the closing of the year will be as it was in previous years and that is up. Gold is not the safe haven that many think and with elections on the way the scare tactics being used to push gold will lose their effect and the gold holders will be dumping. When gold begins its decline the stock market will jump and settle back at about 20% of the jump to stabilize. Gold has never been an investment in America but in Switzerland, South Africa, and other nations that have spent enormous amounts to market in America. Utilities and standard human service/product stocks as well as energy will make their way up as America continues to grow. If you have gold do a quick test in the next few days and see what you would actually have if you sold it right now. When you find out what it will cost you to sell bouillon, coins, or shares you may not be really happy. If you're not in gold now don't even think about it. You'll know it's time to sell when every other commercial is telling you to buy gold now. Those commercials will be paid for by the largest dumpers trying to squeeze the last drops of blood from the stone. Look for gold stability in the low 600's after it drops. Then it will take some years but it will all begin again.

Down the road in the deep pacific an 8.2 earthquake will hit. It will be in the night and it will be significant. This is not a prediction of disaster like one can hear on Coast to Coast on any given night but an inevitability as so many forces rumble beneath our islands from north to south. I feel the rumbles each night racing southward. Indonesia, PPNG, Cape York, beware.

Down the road we will all have front row seats for the election of a lifetime. Get ready for it because it will be very very messy. Certainly not the finest hour in a democratic Republic. Hmmm who will it be??? Clinton/Edwards Vs. Giuliani/Romney ???? Hmmm messy messy. I can hardly wait ack! Iowa is not the mouse that roared.

Just thinking about the upcoming election and the field of candidates turns my brain upside down and backwards. Vote your hearts but put the best American in there.

Back to the real world I would like 2008 to be a great year for the Guild. Keep your wits about you and it will be. I may be headed back to Las Vegas in March for Roulette II but more about that as it gets closer.

Aloha Glenn
    Last edited by Glenn B. Wheaton; 2008-Jan-06 Sun at 10:53.

Dick Allgire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn B. Wheaton
    Aloha,

Down the road America will change and unlike what most people believe it will be for the better. For the last few years a huge propaganda effort has been in play in America and has placed her in a shadow of misinformation. America is not weak and has never been weak. Technology is racing ahead and America will continue to prosper. While there will be shifts in markets up and down the closing of the year will be as it was in previous years and that is up.

Aloha Glenn

Watch this video. America is bankrupt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

Aloha,

Dick

Fortune Guest

Default Propagation

Glenn wrote, "Down the road "Propagation" will be an issue as other leaders in the community continue to cling to archaic ideas and ignore the reasonable science of how it must work. Remote Viewing is only possible by the grace of the wave but it will be some years before it will begin to be accepted. The nature of our Universe is not hidden but its simplicity is too often ignored. Propagation above and below the quantum will be a battlefield of sorts, as old minds must be reacquainted with the basics of Electricity and Magnetism. The real force in thfor me has always pointed towardis old Universe is as it has always been, "Electromagnetic"."

Though i haven't the science background to speak intelligently on even the basics, i have long felt that in the r/psi field, people have been too quick to rule out a signal/signal line as anything but a metaphor. Merely because they havent found distance or sheilding to be an issue doesnt mean that electromagnetism is NOT in some manner a aspect of a carrier wave. Direct experience gives me an almost tangile tactile but definately precievable, carrier wave, signal line - irrregardless of "experts opinions"

Glenn can you speak on this aspect in some way that one such as i might grok without knowing radio or other propegation therories?

10. Default Aloha Dick...

Aloha Dick,

I'll watch the video this weekend. My comments were more directed to the stock market than the fiscal state of the Union itself. Sometimes it's not a bad idea for Government to have less money to spend. Deficits go up and down but it is the Federal Reserve that pulls the strings. My question to you is "would they kill the goose that laid their golden eggs"?

Glenn