Thread: Method Accuracy CRV & HRVG - What Went Wrong ?

Zylon Guest

Default Method Accuracy CRV & HRVG - What Went Wrong ?

Aloha

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo200...1June2008.html

Can someone here explain why the CRV viewers apparently
    scored excellent results in some parts
    of this project yet the HRVG viewers especially Dick,
    who I know is a good viewer did very poorly, in some cases not even describing anything remotely close to the target
    according to the analysis ?

How did this happen and what was the primary cause
    for such differences in accuracy between the two methods?

Many Thanks !

2. Default Lab Rats...

Aloha Zylon,

The evaluations currently posted on the link you provided at the Farsight website are only the evaluations made by Dr. Brown and constitute 1/3rd of a total score that has yet to be determined. The data does not reflect scorings completed by Lyn Buchanan nor myself on the target work and will change once our scores are compiled. Our scores will not be compiled until after the analysis model has been defined.

There are other factors that come into play and would make interesting discussion. One prime issue is that of the null target. At the time these viewers worked the targets no target actually existed or had been selected yet according to the protocol. The viability of selecting targets after the viewers have completed the session work has not been proven in my opinion. Null targets are generally a No-No at Hrvg. Dr. Brown believes it works while I remain firmly skeptical.

Anyway; a great question and actually an obvious one when you look at the link.

Dick, jump in here if you want, I know how you hate being discussed about like a lab rat lol.

Glenn

Zylon Guest

Thanks Glenn for the reply. Also look forward to Dicks comments as well. Personaly I think Doc Brown should
    remove the evaluation scores from that link till the full
    and comprehensive analysis of all sessions is completed in the interest of fairness to all the participating viewers.

Any time frame as to when we can expect to see the final
    reports ?

Many Thanks

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Method Accuracy- what went wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Zylon
    Aloha

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo200...1June2008.html

Can someone here explain why the CRV viewers apparently
    scored excellent results in some parts
    of this project yet the HRVG viewers especially Dick,
    who I know is a good viewer did very poorly, in some cases not even describing anything remotely close to the target
    according to the analysis ?

Zylon,

Let me begin by asking you, which of the published CRV sessions in your opinion is the most excellent, superior example of a remote viewing session that nails the target? This will require you to take a look at one (or more) of the CRV sessions scored as excellent page by page, look at the feedback (target) and then post here- point by point- how the data describes the target.

This is something I will do with a few of the HRVG sessions, starting with SESSION 19. It will take us time to go through the data, but let's start with you take one CRV session and I'll take one HRVG session and we'll examine them closely.

To participate in this discussion you have to reference specific published examples- what the viewer drew or stated about target and then compare data to the actual target. I'll wait for your reply describing which session you consider excellent, and why.

Aloha,
    Dick

Zylon Guest

Aloha Dick

Sounds like a fair trade. However i wasnt really banking on doing actual analysis of any of the sessions but will give it ago at some point. If you dont hear from me please
    feel free to describe how you analyse one of the sessions.

Many Thanks

Dick Allgire Guest

Default It is a worthy discussion, but requires actual observation

Aloha Dick
    i wasnt really banking on doing actual analysis of any of the sessions but will give it ago at some point. If you dont hear from me please
    feel free to describe how you analyse one of the sessions.

Many Thanks
    Hi Zylon,
    You stated here that CRV viewers did excellent sessions and HRVG viewers did poor sessions. I'm just asking- on what evidence did you base this remark?

Did you look at any of the sessions?

I will begin in a new post, showing you some actual data.

Aloha,

Dick

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Rv Data

Zylon,
    Here are some images from my work on Session 19 (KITV Building) as compared to the actual target.
    Dick
    Attached Files Attached Files

Zylon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Allgire
    Hi Zylon,
    You stated here that CRV viewers did excellent sessions and HRVG viewers did poor sessions. I'm just asking- on what evidence did you base this remark?Dick
    Aloha Dick

Regarding the "excellent sessions" comment please understand that its not me saying this but what was posted
    at the website by the analyst.

3: excellent target contact and description

Your session 19 by the way was also IMO an excellent session.

Many Thanks

Dick Allgire Guest

Default To Zylon

Aloha Dick

Regarding the "excellent sessions" comment please understand that its not me saying this but what was posted
    at the website by the analyst.

3: excellent target contact and description

Your session 19 by the way was also IMO an excellent session.

Many Thanks
    Hi Zylon,
    I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. Sorry if I was a bit defensive. I do think it was disservice to the remote viewers to post ratings before sessions were formally examined or analyzed. So I'm defending myself vigorously. I'm going to start a new thread about the project.

Dick