Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Man at 11 O'clock...

daz smith Guest

Glenn,

It was neither definitive nor expository in regards to the mechanism in Remote Viewing. They did not know then, and they don't know now.
    Its not for the lack of trying - over 25 years and over $20M.

If the research was replicated today by a competent laboratory the scientists would simply refer to the SRI group as pioneers in the early research and I assure you that our knowledge base would expand tenfold from any sizeable new effort. We are actually smarter and more competent today than we were in the 70's etc.
    You make it sound like to long ago - but key work was being done by SAIC well into the mid nineties - in fact the document and experiment I discussed 'From what time frame does the information originate' was circa 1989/1990 not the 1970's. Even in the years 90-95 its clear form the documentation that SAIC with all the available funding still couldnt get a handle on the makeup of PSI - yes they had some good insights but I don't think it would be any different today - it would still remain elusive.

daz

Dick Allgire Guest

Default RV History

I remember a short conversation I had with Glenn one time. It was short because he’s still not at liberty to say many things due to a nondisclosure agreement that remains in effect.

I asked him, “Did Special Forces use remote viewing for intel?”

He said, “Yes, all the time.”

I said, “I imagine it would have to be done reliably and consistently.”

“No doubt.”

“Did they stop using it?”

He paused and selected his words carefully. “You can say… there are others in my unit who were trained in the same skill, and some of them have not retired from active duty yet.”

I then asked, “Special Forces Intel would have to understand how and why something works before they would use it?”

He said, “Of course.”

Daz, we have a one-hour video DVD in the library, Glenn giving a lecture called “How Remote Viewing Works.” I’ll see if we can loan you a copy.

The point is, there’s a lot more to remote viewing than the public, published history.

Dick

3. Default For whom Bell's toll...

Aloha Daz,

It is quite amazing that competent men in suits spent so much money and no real science resulted from the effort. No working theory was developed either, and beyond the CRV model it seems they did what they could at the time. I am confident that a more current science effort would generate better results and I would have to point to Japan here. What we really need is a functional theory that does not avoid the obvious. I would need a bit of academic assistance but I can proffer a theory within a few months work that would be a plausible propagation theory for Remote Viewing. Much like Bell's theorem (which is a solid propagation model) it would be based on Mind Gated Consciousness. It really is no different from Bell's except that instead of single particles it would be coherent waves. Bell's does not preclude multiple particle effects.

Glenn

daz smith Guest

It is quite amazing that competent men in suits spent so much money and no real science resulted from the effort. No working theory was developed either, and beyond the CRV model it seems they did what they could at the time.
    well i definately wouldn't say this - this file alone has some very vaild science towards rv functioning within it.

1972-1998 33 key SRI projects/reports in one file
    http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/st...%20reports.pdf
    - 14.9 MB .pdf file

1 - An Application oriented Remote Viewing Experiment
    2 - An Application Orientated Remote Viewing Experiment (SRI-Project 8339)
    3 - Geophysical Effects Study (SRI Project 6600) Dec 84 M
    4 - Geophysical Effects Study (SRI Project 6600) Jul 84)
    5 - Personnel Identification and Selection (SRI Project 6000)
    6 - special orientation Techniques (SRI Project 6600) (PA
    7 - Special Orientation Techniques S-IV (SRI Project 5590
    8 - Target Search Techniques (SRI Project 6600)
    9 - special Orientation Technigues S-V, S-VI (SRI Project 6600)
    10 - Coordinate Remote Viewing (CRV) Technology
    11 - Computer-Assisted Search (SRI-Project 1291)
    12 - Feedback and Precognition - Remote Viewing Experiments (SRI Project 1291)
    13 - A Remote Viewing Evaluation Proposal
    14 - Free World Psychoenergetics Research Survey
    15 - NIC Techniques (SRI Project 7560)
    16 - Possible Photon Production during a Remote Viewing Task
    17 - Special Orientation Techniques (SRI Project 8465)
    18 - A Remote Viewinq Evaluation Protocol (SRI Project 4028)
    19 - An Automated RV Evaluation Procedure (SRIProject 7408-12)
    20 - A Prototype Analysis system for Remote Viewing Task (SRI Project 1291)
    21 - A Suggested Remote Viewing Training Procedure (SRI Project 1291)
    22 - An Experiment to Explore Possible Anomolistic Behaviour of a Photon Detection System During a Remote Viewing Test (SRI Project 1291)
    23 - Application of Fuzzy Sets to Remote ViewingAnalysis (U) (SRI Prolect 1291)
    24 - Bacterial Mutation Study (SRI Project 7408-10)
    25 - Enhanced Human Performance Investigation (SRI Project 1291)
    26 - Enhanced Human Performance Investigation (SRI Prolect 1291)
    27 - Enhanced Human Perfornance Investigation (SRI Project 1291)
    28 - Enhanced Human Performance Investigations (SRI Project 7408)
    29 - Feedback and Target Dependencies in RV Experiments (SRI Project 1291)
    30 - Forced-Chance Remote Viewing (UL(SRI Project 1291)
    31 - Location of Target Material in Space and Time (SRI Project 1291)
    32 - Neurophysiological Correlates to Remote Viewing (SRI Project 1291)
    33 - PSI Communications Experiments

Did they in the 20+ year documented history come close to explaining what makes Rv work and tick - well yes and no depending on who you ask.

I am confident that a more current science effort would generate better results and I would have to point to Japan here.
    Possibly but we know much more now about things like mirror neurons and quantum theory etc.

I would need a bit of academic assistance but I can proffer a theory within a few months work that would be a plausible propagation theory for Remote Viewing.
    OK you outline what you need and Ill help you get it. We can apply to IRVA and the readers of eight martinis and others/places to help with the needed components. What do you need?

daz

5. Default Daz...

Aloha Daz,

Don't get me wrong, a great deal of work was done but it did nothing to bring clarity to what RV is. Even the claims of what it is not were not conclusive to any degree. It is difficult to explain something that you cannot see and don't understand. And believe it or not we are still at Square One. We have a repeatable anomaly but no scientific explanation or even a hypothetical model.

Daz you wrote...
    -------------------------------
    OK you outline what you need and Ill help you get it. We can apply to IRVA and the readers of eight martinis and others/places to help with the needed components. What do you need?
    -------------------------------

I would begin by assembling a list of Scientists in 3 primary fields, Physics, Quantum Physics, and Electromagnetic Engineering. I would design a survey to publish that they would participate in. The survey would outline a simple anomalous cognition event and require the survey taker to compose a model to explain it. The survey taker does not need to believe in their model, just devise a model within the sphere of their area of expertise. Once the models had been collected they would be combined in a single volume and published back to the survey participants. The survey participants would then be required to challenge each model and design a compromise model to correct flaws in theory. Survey participants would be allowed to propose a single new Law of Physics to stitch their compromise models together. This information would be republished back to the participants and each participant would be required to draft a Conclusion and state their belief in whether or not a feasible model was possible and identify the feasible model.

Once a model was identified then that is the model design I would take to the lab. This is a bit short because it could go on for pages in regards to the survey and activities of the participants but I don't want to put folks to sleep lol.

Glenn

daz smith Guest

Interesting idea but I'm not convinced this would get you a working theory for rv within a few month s- anyways isn't this the type of thing that SRI and SAIC did - with its researchers all with their differing backgrounds - and still no full answers?

daz

Rick Hilleard Guest

Default So..... !

Ok !

Greetings and welcome back to the forum, hope all had a good time at the IRVA Conf. Now I guess it is time to display the goods ? so to speak.

I have not heard anything further on this subject and was hoping that something would come to light, unless this was all.....in fun

So GW or Dick, anychance of an update please ?

regards

Rick

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Message Across Time

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hilleard View Post
    Ok !

Greetings and welcome back to the forum, hope all had a good time at the IRVA Conf. Now I guess it is time to display the goods ? so to speak.

I have not heard anything further on this subject and was hoping that something would come to light, unless this was all.....in fun

regards

Rick
    Hi Rick,

We spoke to a couple of people at the conference. One of them was Skip Atwater. We're looking for a "sanity check" from some people who understand remote viewing, people who can look at the work with an educated yet skeptical eye. We want to get some comments and critique that way first, before throwing everything to wolves. Glenn has done two sessions in his Message Across Time project. He has said he will do a total of five.

Probably some day I'll open the vault of HRVG's unpublished work. It would make an interesting book. We have some amazing things that haven't seen the light of day. Amelia Earhart, Manned Mission to Mars, Message Across Time, and others. Our recent presentation on Masking & Entrainment pushed the boundaries out a bit, but some of the other things will probably be kept in the safe for a while.

Dick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rick Hilleard Guest

Default Deception ....?

Greetings guys,

Thank you for answering all my questions about this ( supposed ) work of art.
    But I am sadly dissapointed in the resulting decision to keep this information, such as it is, in the vault for the next amount of years.......WHY ? ?

You said that this would be delivered at the IRVA Conf. What better place to discuss this ( supposed ) project. All I seem to hear now is that our old friend "ego" has raised it's ugly head, for the prime case of what ?...a possible deception ? Was it really a case of look at me ...then crawl back to the safety of the Huna ?

Offer proof, anything less will not wash in the RV community, after all, this was being shouted from the heighest roof tops, but it comes now from the lowest basement

As the old English Highwayman used to say..."Stand and Deliver"

regards

Rick

10. Default Aloha Rick...

Aloha Rick,

The purpose of the ongoing project is to determine the feasibility of moving information from the present to the past. While the project is not complete there have been interesting results with the 2nd target that was worked. As Dick stated several uninvolved people have been solicited to provide a “Sanity Check” on the most recent results. These people include Skip Atwater and Bill Ray as well as others. I don’t believe it is a case of ego but more a case of “Avoid Stupid Assumptions”. In addition we are still trying to understand certain aspects about the message itself and the graphic. The message was intended to compliment the early Rhine work on ESP testing by using a coin flip to test for telekinesis. An actual coin was flipped to determine what the message would be. That message would be the result of the coin flip. If it was heads then the message would be “A Heads W”. If it were a tails the message would be “A Tails W”.

Now we have the results of the 2nd test and they are interesting, we think we can see the message but we are the experimenters involved so our bias may influence our judgment. In addition we are trying to understand why what we perceive to be the message is only visible at certain resolutions within the graphic itself. Imagine a graphic where you could turn a dial and make the image density become greater or less while not really changing its actual size. There is a range where we think the message is visible. This makes for some interesting thoughts. As it stands just now we are waiting for the input from the sanity check. Once we get that feedback then we will decide what is next.

Glenn