Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars- Where Is Everybody?

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Tasking/Photos/"telepathic" overlay

Targets/ Telepathic Overlay

The intent of the tasker should be for the viewer to go to the location represented in the photograph. You will notice many of our target cues contain the phrase “Photographic Timeline.” This instructs the viewer to go to the location at the moment the representative photo was taken. The photo is merely evidence of the target itself used to represent the target.

The photograph is not the target. Understand this. The photograph is not the target.

Many targets are tasked without a photograph. It is the intent of the targeteer that gets you to the target. If you were to view only the photograph you would describe a thin piece of paper with a glossy surface. How would you expect to get sounds, or smells/tastes or textures or temperatures from a photograph?

We have many, many, many published examples of viewers going to target as represented by a photograph, where they see, perceive, hear, smell, describe things not shown in the photograph, things verified at target by collateral research.

Now on to telepathic overlay. This is a theory put forward by Ingo Swann. We respect Ingo but don’t believe everything he says.
    We are still waiting for someone to publish any remote viewing work that demonstrates evidence of telepathic overlay. If is true, that would make a great presentation at IRVA. “Here are the sessions that show telepathic overlay.”

There is a lot of contamination in remote viewing work. We’ve seen our share. There are many explanations, but we don’t believe “Telepathic overlay” is the source.

It is a nifty catch phrase to excuse poor session work by remote viewers.
    This is a subject sure to get Glenn off the sidelines and onto the bulletin board, lol.

As my darling Korean wife says, "You poke the bee house."

Dick

Thank you Dick:
    I have often wondered about telepathic overlay; is it or isn’t it. There is no proof one way or the other if TO is real or not. It appears there are varied opinions/beliefs on both sides. I don’t know that I have ever experienced such a phenomenon but then “how would I know if I had” since I have no point of reference to its existence? Philosophically I am left to wonder: “If we are all ONE consciousness and exist in a seamless interconnectedness (another supposition not proven one way or the other but is nevertheless believed by many) then telepathy seems a given though not proven argument for psychic perception whether its RV or psychically knowing when someone (ourselves or someone close to us) is in danger through some psychic function. Philosophically and practically, if I can be psychically in tune with another person then “telepathic overlay” is certainly a possibility but unproven. I don’t know that in my present time frame I will ever know for sure.

If as has been suggested; “It (TO) is a nifty catch phrase to excuse poor session work by remote viewers,” could it not be said by the skeptic that “psychic function” is just a neat catch phrase to excuse coincidence.

That so many of the Farsight Special Project viewer’s produced strikingly similar sessions is amazing but while their sessions seem to agree on many points I’m not ready to throw in the towel and say the entire project was a success and assume there are intelligent beings, human or alien working on the surface of the planet Mars. I think analysis can only go so far but feedback will have to be the final arbiter.

I have no idea what psychic function is regardless of the name attached to it, remote viewing or any other designation. There are many varied theoretical beliefs as to HOW it works. All I know is that something is happening when I sit down with pen and paper or just sit quietly and access the target. Information begins to flow and I receive it. When I turn on the electric light switch, information begins to flow in the form of electrons, but I honestly don’t claim to understand it either; all I know is that it works and produces an end result regardless of what I believe to be its theoretical underpinnings.

I think the Farsight Project produced some very interesting work even though as Das Smith says, “'….overlay”. As the tasker and analyst were both Courtney then we could just be expressing his beliefs about the Mars targets especially as the tasking shows a bias in a man made scenario direction from him from the start.” I have no reason to discount the possibility even though “overlay” may not be part of my existing theoretical frame work ; I probably have more reason to accept it as a possibility. On a scale of one through ten I’d have to give it a five or possibly a six.

Don’t you just hate people who stay on the fence?

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Allgire View Post
    As my darling Korean wife says, "You poke the bee house."

Dick
    I always seem to be poking that darn thing no matter what! The honest truth is I really try not to, but sometimes I end up doing it anyway!

I'm trying to read through Ingo's work now. I guess I need to understand why telepathy would exist separately from remote viewing.

I understand that you are telling us that we are viewing the target, not the photo. And I understand that you are telling us that we are not reading the targeteers mind for details about the target.

daz smith Guest

Now on to telepathic overlay. This is a theory put forward by Ingo Swann. We respect Ingo but don’t believe everything he says.
    We are still waiting for someone to publish any remote viewing work that demonstrates evidence of telepathic overlay. If is true, that would make a great presentation at IRVA. “Here are the sessions that show telepathic overlay.”
    the 'entrainment' as you guys call it experiment we did on the island that didn't exist but in the mind of a person is in fact an exercise in telepathic overlay.

Also like in this Mars experiment - do you then think it coincidence that the viewers pickup the exact beliefs of the tasker - in light of no feedback to confirm or deny.? Courtney and his team in the past possibly also had heavily overlaid sessions with hale bopp and possible others.

with the tasker being also the analyst and being so emotionally involved you cant count out overlay IMO.

Daz

Smile

>I guess I need to understand why telepathy would exist separately from remote viewing. <

Telepathy is another facet of “psychic function” in my opinion; if I have understood correctly from the early masters of remote viewing, psychic function is not remote viewing. Anyone can sit down and give a psychic reading and have psychic perceptions, even experience random psychic knowings. Sometimes the reading may be spot on or completely off depending on the talent of the person using his or her psychic ability. The term remote viewing was a term used to designate a specific thought out methodology/protocol developed by trial and error to make anyone’s psychic function more accurate and to even train the basic grunt solider how to obtain useful information. The term remote viewing referred to the method/protocol or recipe if you will that could channel one’s psychic function more effectively as opposed to the haphazard way psychic function had appeared in the past. As it stands, the term remote viewing is usually thought of as being psychic, but it is NOT that at all. It is a method, a step by step method that leads one to better psychic functioning and getting data about some person, place, thing, or event, past present or future. A bit long winded?

So, in reply to your question, telepathy/psychic function, is indeed separate from the RV method. The RV method is just the way to open to the target more effectively and get information, in my opinion.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    >I guess I need to understand why telepathy would exist separately from remote viewing. <

Telepathy is another facet of “psychic function” in my opinion; if I have understood correctly from the early masters of remote viewing, psychic function is not remote viewing. Anyone can sit down and give a psychic reading and have psychic perceptions, even experience random psychic knowings. Sometimes the reading may be spot on or completely off depending on the talent of the person using his or her psychic ability. The term remote viewing was a term used to designate a specific thought out methodology/protocol developed by trial and error to make anyone’s psychic function more accurate and to even train the basic grunt solider how to obtain useful information. The term remote viewing referred to the method/protocol or recipe if you will that could channel one’s psychic function more effectively as opposed to the haphazard way psychic function had appeared in the past. As it stands, the term remote viewing is usually thought of as being psychic, but it is NOT that at all. It is a method, a step by step method that leads one to better psychic functioning and getting data about some person, place, thing, or event, past present or future. A bit long winded?

So, in reply to your question, telepathy/psychic function, is indeed separate from the RV method. The RV method is just the way to open to the target more effectively and get information, in my opinion.

Robert
    I've read all that before and honestly it just sounds circular to me. If telepathy is part of psychic functioning then remote viewing should not improve it if it is separate.

I get the point that is being made, but I'm still not convinced that being psychic is separate. For me, being psychic just happens and is very fickle. Damn hard to make a living off fickle so alot of people just fake it on the days that it's off. Remote viewing is a way to make the function work on demand. I'm not sure that is separating it.

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Entrainment/"telepathy"

Hi Daz,
    Interesting discussion. I'll reply point-by-point.

You stated:
    "the 'entrainment' as you guys call it experiment we did on the island that didn't exist but in the mind of a person is in fact an exercise in telepathic overlay."

My reply:

The entrainment did not involve an island. That's a small nitpicking mistake, but just for the record it wasn't an island. (It was a manmade dam.) In my presentation I explained that this was not telepathy. I created a target that was the Tanner Dam, a manmade lake. That was the target. You and a number of other viewers successfully viewed this because it was the target that I created and intended.

You did not telepathically read my mind. If you could read my mind telepathically you and the other viewers would have described the New York Stock exchange, which was the target behind the mask. No one did generate any data about the stock exchange, because no one exhibited one iota of telepathy in the exercise. Not one viewer penetrated the mask. This project proves that telepathy did not manifest at all in the work.

You state:

"Also like in this Mars experiment - do you then think it coincidence that the viewers pickup the exact beliefs of the tasker - in light of no feedback to confirm or deny.? Courtney and his team in the past possibly also had heavily overlaid sessions with hale bopp and possible others."

I reply:
    I would say the Mars work is not telepathic overlay. Rather it would be contamination in the targeteering process, combined with frontloading the viewers.

And you say:

"..with the tasker being also the analyst and being so emotionally involved you cant count out overlay IMO."

My reply:

I am with you on this one, in that the tasker should NEVER be involved in analysis. That invites BIAS. But not telepathic overlay.

I have a slightly different version of my Masking/Overlay Project that I will post on You Tube so you and others can see what I said about the Masking/Entrainment project. There was no telepathy in any of the work.

Aloha,

Dick

daz smith Guest

You did not telepathically read my mind. If you could read my mind telepathically you and the other viewers would have described the New York Stock exchange, which was the target behind the mask.
    I disagree and until someone does some experimentation we just wont and don't know.

For example you set a target - I.e. the tanner dam project.
    You didn't tell me what this was because it was a blind target - how does my sub or the part of me in the rv process know where to go and what data to get? - this can only be done with a level of communication between you the tasker and I the viewer - this, if the rule of 'simplest route' is to be observed would be direct communication - telepathic.

I've seen over and over the feelings and beliefs of the tasker become key data in the viewers sessions - in fact Courtney's last book details these problems in detail that they came up against - which is why he has this long viewer closes the session procedure.

All the best...

Daz

PS. on another note - how about a detailed article on the 'dam' project for eight martinis?

>If telepathy is part of psychic functioning then remote viewing should not improve it if it is separate.<

Why should it not improve it? If psychic function or "being psychic" is a sense, then why can't it be improved on like any other sense. If we can improve our hearing, seeing, whether it be with a hearing aid or a pair of perscription glasses, why not the psychic sense with RV technology?

Robert

10. Default Aloha...

Aloha All,

An interesting discussion. Those of you who know me know that I have never been a fan of theories regarding Telepathic Overlay. My simple Telepathy test is to pull out my driver’s license and say “ok I am transmitting my driver’s license number to you now….what is it?” It is very unlikely that you will be successful in obtaining the information even though I intend to send it and you intend to receive it. Telepathy is mind-to-mind after all. While I believe that telepathy is possible, I believe that it is indeed a rare event. I remember a nice article written by our own Anela about the difficulties in accomplishing a telepathic event due to the simple density of our mass and the density of our own electromagnetic activity. When dealing with non-physical events it is difficult to reconcile what is actually the active agent involved with an event change. Telepathy is virtually non demonstrable. Science does not believe it is possible and it has never been proven to be a real event in the laboratory.

But I think we all know that something is indeed happening and all things considered equal we must reconcile what it is that we as remote viewer’s do in correlation to the results we obtain. I don’t believe that most people can pass my simple telepathy test but most can pass my simple remote viewing test. So all things considered equal Remote Viewing is not Telepathy. Remote Viewing is not mind-to-mind it is consciousness-to-consciousness.

When we get a bit more exotic such as our work with masking and entrainment we find we drift deeper into channels of consciousness and further from telepathic possibilities. Telepathy is little more than mind talking while the Remote Viewer is the time traveler, the watcher. Masking is actually playing with the fabric of consciousness and shaping it so that it can interact with the greater reality.

Tanner Dam exists even if it is a non-physical thing, it exists in consciousness.

Glenn