Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hrvg gets thrown under the CRV bus...

1. Default Ack!

Daz,

There were indeed Jedi programs at Bragg. While you quote an anonymous retired soldier why would you believe him? Have you pulled his FOIA data as you have mine? Is he held to the same level of scrutiny that you apply with me? I doubt it. You are playing out an agenda to cast dispersions and doubt about events that occurred before you were even born.
    W.

daz smith Guest

Glenn,
    I'm more than happy to discuss this and anything in a correct and proper manner. I'm not happy to be accused of anything like being a bully and to put up with snide comments like
    about events that occurred before you were even born

I was born in 1970 - not that this even makes the slightest bit of difference?

Nor even the fact that you had to go running to people like Courtney with our debate to drum up trouble to make a big scene about this instead of adult debate.

I'm not going to fight with you over this. I will amend my map when either side produces real evidence other than hearsay. Until then its your word against their words which is why I feel I have fairly left in in the map.

You've already stated you give me no credence, that im no rv historian and more - then fine If it bothers you that much create your own RV history map - you are allowed to as is anyone.

If you want to discuss you have my email.

Dick
    I have tried to respond to your emails and more for 2 months but my emails back to you always get bounced back to me for some reason - they are not getting thru. something to do with my Ip being blocked) i think - i dont know im not an email expert..

Daz

3. Default Daz...

Daz,

I do not intend to standby while you re-write history. As far as Dr. Brown is concerned I have not contacted him in regards to this problem. You don't seem to want your name disparaged but you would cast shadows on mine.

W.
    Last edited by Glenn B. Wheaton; 2010-Jun-07 Mon at 21:45.

4. Default Almost forgot...

Daz I used to have a lot of respect for you. When your done being punked by PJ and Alexander let me know.

W.

daz smith Guest

Glen,
    again you are incorrect.
    I actually defended you in discussions with PJ and others a while back saying we all had to work together, that they all had to forgive past differences and move on. In online discussions I have both sided with your point of view and against it when I felt it wrong. I have no allegiances other than to RV.

Secondly I have never at this time had an email or ANY communication at all with John Alexander. There is No punking going on - I'm a student or RV and its history and I can make my own mind and decisions based on what I find during my journey.

Thirdly I am not rewriting history - i am honestly reporting what I find warts and all. If more fact present themselves that creates a different picture I will amend anything I have done to accommodate these facts.

I am not casting shadow IMO on your name. you said you were a student of TRV on your own forum, others also said this. So like everyone else on my map (where possible) their sources of RV training was indicated.

Daz

6. Default Not Happening...

Daz,
    These are defining issues and Hrvg and myself will not yield. We have been attacked over the years from countless sources from the CRV community. Now the plan seems to be to claim victory by stating that my origins are with TRV.

Not happening.

For the record I obtained my RV training while serving in the US Army. The Hrvg methodology was conceived and formulated at that time. I introduced this methodology in 1996 to the first class of Hrvg students.

This was prior to the release of the CRV manual; this was prior to the release for sale of any TRV instructional materials. Since that time I have had to deal with some of the most unscrupulous people you can imagine. They have tried to discredit me, and Hrvg. They originate from schools that charge thousands of dollars for what we give freely. They originate from Hate Sites like TKR and people of the worst possible ilk such as Palyne Ganier.

Iím pretty much done playing nice.
    So letís see where this goes.

Glenn

daz smith Guest

Glenn,
    we are still at an impasse. When and If I am able to find a single shred of tangible evidence for Spec ops remote viewing training and your participation in this then I will amend my map.

These comments and the map are my own and not from any school or method or from TKR. There is no grand conspiracy.

All the best...

Daz

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Where Did Daz Get His Old Quotes And Posts?

Quote Originally Posted by daz smith View Post
    Glen,
    again you are incorrect.
    I actually defended you in discussions with PJ and others a while back saying we all had to work together, that they all had to forgive past differences and move on. In online discussions I have both sided with your point of view and against it when I felt it wrong. I have no allegiances other than to RV.

Secondly I have never at this time had an email or ANY communication at all with John Alexander. There is No punking going on - I'm a student or RV and its history and I can make my own mind and decisions based on what I find during my journey.

Thirdly I am not rewriting history - i am honestly reporting what I find warts and all. If more fact present themselves that creates a different picture I will amend anything I have done to accommodate these facts.

Daz
    Daz,
    A quick question. Where did you get all the material you've been using?
    Did you collect old posts and statements and email yourself?

Have you personally read every forum and collected every post?

Or did someone help you and send copies to you?

We do smell P.J. Ganier's stink in all of this.

Dick

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Some Kind of "Student"

Quote Originally Posted by daz smith View Post
    Glen,
    I'm a student or RV and its history and I can make my own mind and decisions based on what I find during my journey.

Daz
    Daz,
    You're not so good on your "research" and you are a pretty piss poor "student."

You are attacking the origins of the HRVG method, and you have not taken the time to even look at or understand HRVG methodology.

I asked you if you have ever watched my presentation to IRVA in 2007 titled "HRVG Methodology, An Overview."

You have not.

I made the presentation at a major conference involving most of the top names in remote viewing. This DVD has been available for several years. You have not bothered to watch it, and you don't understand even the basic concepts of the HRVG method that you are attacking.

Your credibility in the RV community is being shredded as you demonstrate your own ignorance, while the top people in the field have embraced Glenn, his students, and HRVG.

Dick
    Attached Images Attached Images

daz smith Guest

Look I didn't want to get into this in public but if you insist.

Daz,
    A quick question. Where did you get all the material you've been using?
    Did you collect old posts and statements and email yourself?

Have you personally read every forum and collected every post?

Or did someone help you and send copies to you?

We do smell P.J. Ganier's stink in all of this.

Dick

Dick
    I stated this already I have a massive database or all the CIA star gate docs (90k) RV articles, rv papers, personal emails (13 yrs worth from every major RV egroup), the old VWR e-list, old PSI elist, Stargate elist an some of the IRVA e-list all in my database. I have the capability to search inside posts, documents and article for single words, phrases or just about anything. Its how I research Rv history.

So yes as some point I have read and can access any and all of this material - check for yourself on these list I have participated since 1997 - i am a collector and collected everything for any subject that I am interested in. I also have hundred of audio interviews, transcripts and pretty much every available RV video in the public domain.

This is all my work, these are all my comments - the RV map was all my work - i asked paul, lyn and pj and 4 others to check some of it.

Daz,
    You're not so good on your "research" and you are a pretty piss poor "student."

You are attacking the origins of the HRVG method, and you have not taken the time to even look at or understand HRVG methodology.
    Dick now why do you have to get aggressive and not nice.
    There is no need to speak with that tone and in that way.
    I told you in posts here that I hadn't, I also told you in PEMs but they get bounced back and have done for weeks as I have been trying to email you on other things.

Your credibility in the RV community is being shredded as you demonstrate your own ignorance, while the top people in the field have embraced Glenn, his students, and HRVG.
    Dick I beg to differ. Tis the ignorance of others that is being shredded and has been for at least ten years as these posts below state - and which have NEVER been resolved or answered. (sorry Lyn and Paul for posting your old comments here).

The year is now 2010. Way back when in the year 2000 on the Stargate e-list we have the exact same debate as we are having now. You know this because you too were a participant.

At this time Ed Morgan, Lyn Buchanan and Paul smith were embroiled in a debate over the claims of spec ops rv training with Dick and Glenn;

Jan 5th, 2000
    Snip Here...
    >has been since rallied into quite a witch hunt. Maj Smith you will have
    >to excuse me if I don't attend the obviously impartial proceedings here
    >at Stargate. Of course you may try me in absentia as is your
    >perogitive.

A marvelous display, Glenn. But you have not successfully distracted me
    from the fact that all we've gotten from you in response to Ed's questions
    is smoke and mirrors (except for your statement that you weren't involved
    with PsiTech). And you can knock off the "Maj." stuff, as well. i don't
    call you "Sergeant," do I? Fact is, before I went to OCS I spent almost
    three years enlisted--more than half of that time as an NCO (98G2LAP/GEK3,
    as a matter of fact...). So lay off the BS.

> Wasn't there always someone from SF around?
    >Surely there was someone about? Someone that got the briefing? Remote
    >Viewing may have been secret from the world but it was not secret
    >within the community after all Capt Dames found you. Do you really
    >believe that it was of little interest to SOF intel and no one outside
    >of the the shop at Ft Meade ever looked at it?

Actually, there were a number of different RV efforts going on at various
    times, and we knew about most/all of them. SF people briefed?
    Probably--but so were as many as a couple of dozen other major intel
    consumers and customers. That didn't mean they had their own
    programs--though some of them did, from time to time. What is your point
    here?

regards,
    Paul
    lyn buchanan jan 5 2000

At 12:30 AM 1/4/00 -0800, Dick wrote:
    >does anyone actually believe that what Glenn is teaching is really a
    >bastaradized version of TRV?

I'm not certain what that question has to do with my post. The point of my
    post was to say that Glenn's military background and its >>>official<<<
    ties to remote viewing are what everyone is asking about. Because of
    certain things which were and were not found out about his story, way back
    when he first came to light, there is actual cause to not believe it.
    Therefore, the question remains, and there are no answers forthcoming,
    because Glenn won't give them.

Nobody is asking whether he's a nice guy, nobody is asking where the HRVG
    methodology came from, nobody is asking any of that. But in the process of
    all this sidestepping, everyone is getting heated up, calling characters
    into question, success rates, etc. etc. etc.

The question is only about the official ties between Glenn's unit and RV.
    Everybody keeps mucking the whole thing up with "nice guy", "doesn't
    charge", "successful sessions", etc. In the process, the real question
    never gets answered.

OK: Here's another attempt at simplicity.....

Glenn says that his unit officially trained him in RV and used it (and his
    skills) in its work. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, there are
    actual reasons for doubt. Therefore, the question is: "Prove it!" There
    is no other question going on here except that one, and has not been from
    the very start. One question only: "Prove it!"

Lyn responding jan5, 2000
    Dick continued:
    >Lyn, I think the only way you could ever be satisfied would be to meet
    >Glenn face to face and spend some time talking with him. (snip) Why don't you
    >free up your schedule and come out to paradise later this year?

I hope to do that some time in the near future. I'm looking forward to it.

OK. Now that all that is taken care of, though, let me point out that none
    of the above relates in even the most minute way with the question at hand.
    The real question remains unanswered. It didn't take a psychic to predict
    that it would. That is why I have been saying that we should just get on
    with other things. Glenn is not going to answer the question, and frankly,
    I'm too tired of all the sidestepping to care any more.
    So dick the question of HRVG in my map remains now as it did those 10 years ago. Prove it!

As to credibility - I'm sorry but I'm not the one with the credibility issues. Its always been the issue of Glenn s I am afraid. I'm also not the one using inappropriate language against another person in debate out of frustration.

I'm still waiting for you to answer Lyn and Paul's questions to this day like I was way back in 2000. Until someone does and I have tangible evidnece the position remains as it is in my map. And to people embracing Glenn in the field - I have no problem with anyone being embraced for their rv - that has and never was the issue.

We are still going around in a 10 year plus cycle - therefore i have no more to say on this.

Daz Smith
    Last edited by daz smith; 2010-Jun-08 Tue at 10:35.