Thread: The room

gen_x Guest

Default The room

Hi guys just a thought...

the room your building - its to stop electromagnetic activity isnt it?

The problem with this maybe that the heart is just one huge electromagnetic generator creating a magnetic field 5000 time greater than the brain and that extends eight feet outside the body.

is the room to stop electromagnetic fields getting in or to stop the bodys electromagnetic fields getting out?

all the best...

daz

Dick Allgire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gen_x
    Hi guys just a thought...

the room your building - its to stop electromagnetic activity isnt it?

The problem with this maybe that the heart is just one huge electromagnetic generator creating a magnetic field 5000 time greater than the brain and that extends eight feet outside the body.

is the room to stop electromagnetic fields getting in or to stop the bodys electromagnetic fields getting out?

all the best...

daz
    Hi Daz,

It wasn't quite that exotic or technical. Target subcues are still being worked by some viewers so we're not discussing feedback. But sometimes viewers have to accept that a target is something pretty mundane and not all that earthshaking.

Did you work this target Daz? Private email me if you have data.

Aloha,

Dick

gen_x Guest

Default room

Sorry, Im a little lost?
    I was posting on the room you guys are building - i just had some thoughts about why it was being sheilded and how.

all the best...

Daz

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Oops!

Oh Hi Daz,

some miscommunication, lol.

The Chamber- yes the shielded room were going to build- you are correct that it involves shielding RF noise. When you said "the room" I thought you were talking about a project we just worked that involved a room.

Sorry for the mixup.

Aloha,

Dick