Thread: Visualization help requested

Default Visualization help requested

Hello to all,

I hope everyone is doing well.
    I am having a problem with visualization and need some help or advice.
    When I close my eyes to look at BB, I only see blackness.
    I have been unable to actually visualize the BB or the target IDís projected to it.
    I can easily think of the shape of any number or letter and mentally describe it but I canít seem to pull up a visual.
    Should I get a pretty clear visual, or just a foggy image?
    I am calm and relaxed when trying this.
    Iíve tried it with and without meditation music.
    Any and all help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Bob

Let's see what's out there.

2. Default

Aloha Bob,

Blackboard by its definition is black . The first images you learn to place on BB are mental images and not a latent image waiting for you there. Sometimes theses images seem to be a sort of mental overlay and and it takes a bit of discipline to place them there. The NLP of the methodology provide for a trigger and a physical response so you will get better at imagery and the BB field over time. You will need to develop your perception of the BB Field and learn how to adjust how you see in the blackness to discern shape and shadow. Shape and Shadow will gradually evolve to recognizable visuals, but there are some viewer's who work very well from a concept of visuals and not something they readily see.

Glenn

Thank you for the reply Glenn,
    You mention the NLP of the methodology, that was a big point that drew me to study with HRVG. (that plus the fact that Sita was very helpful and patient in answering questions I had).
    I've been enrolled in an NLP certification program for about a month and that together with what I learn here will hopefully enable me to become a better than average viewer. I have read that HRVG viewers have above average accuracy on projects. I know it will take a lot of practice (and more practice) and following of protocol.
    I researched a lot of the different methodologies, read a lot of forum posts around the web.
    I'm glad to be a student here and hope to have the level of success as some of your other students.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I am one of the viewers who gets a concept of a visual before I get a visual. It has taken me years to develop my ability to see a picture in addition to see/understand an idea about the target. When I am doing a session, I often "get" a concept, ie.
    " Female backpacker hiking". Sometimes I will then try to see what I think a female backpacker hiking looks like, then I have to go on Google images and look for a picture of a female backpacker hiking and try to draw it. My drawing ability is very rudimentary and the most difficult thing for me is to try to draw what I "thought". After the concept of the target, I often hear the target before anything else. For example, on one target, I got, "Loud, wailing noise" as one of my initial visual ideograms. The target was a group of bagpipers. To me, the sound of them was a more important aspect of the target than other aspects.

As you practice, write down everything you experience about the target. Eventually, as you follow the protocol, things will start to fit together. When you get your first "hit" you will be hooked!

Aloha,
    Debra

Dick Allgire Guest

Bob,

Let me ask you something. Is really just all pure black that you see? You don't see any subtle difference? Your target imagery at first may just be a suggestion of a shape, or a line, or some granular splotches. Here is the requirement:
    1. Look into blackboard for 2 seconds. REALLY LOOK.
    2. DRAW SOMETHING based on what you perceived, saw, thought about in those 2 seconds.

That is all you have to do. Then look at the feedback. This is not easy. It takes a long time and a lot of work to get good.

When instructors see your work, there are some things that we see (as teachers) that tell us whether or not you are getting target data from your sub.

At some point you will draw something that will convince you it is actual target data that you produced. That will change your outlook. All I can say is keep working, and don't expect full color visual images as a beginner.

This is frustrating. It is tough. It takes a lot of work. Last week I worked a target (14 years experience) and did not see sh*t on Blackboard for my first few visids. I continued on and eventually got on target. A few years ago I worked one of Sita's targets and as I wrote the target ID a full color image formed on the paper. I could barely write, because the target visual was so strong before I even closed my eyes. As Glenn says, some days chickens, some days feathers. Don't be discouraged.

Just close your eyes. LOOK HARD! LOOK WITH FULL INTENT! BE QUICK! REALIZE SOMETHING, ANYTHING. DRAW SOMETHING. Get feedback and learn from that.

Hope this helps.

Dick

For me, the images are usually faint lines etched on the black back ground. I did a target years back that was the Taj Mahal and I did get lots of Onion
    shapes but then something very odd happened; all of a sudden I literally SEE on the back ground what looked like a square box shape, maybe a foundation all
    in white. Inside were two rectangular box shapes, one smaller than the other.When I went to target I discovered THIS WAS not the target but a little research took me to the basement area to a hite Marble mausoleum located in Agra, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife. I didn't hit the target head on but at least I was in the ball park. I did another target where I saw a helicopter on BB that looked like someone had used a knife point to etch it into BB.
    Robert

I understand what you are saying about the faint lines. I see faint green or yellow lines. Maybe I expected to see too clearly, too soon.
    I will continue practicing and following Sita's instructions.
    Just out of curiosity, how big is the HRVG family? How many worldwide are trained in this methodology? (approximately)

Bob

8. Default

Aloha Bob,

To get an accurate number I would need to check through class rosters and get information from the other instructors. But it would be safe to say that the Guild has a core group of about 10 here in the Islands and perhaps 300 or so trained by us around the world. It seems once we became really functional as a group our emphasis shifted away from teaching and more into research projects. We still teach and several instructors have current students (primarily Sita & Dick) but it is usually a request by email that gets a student into training. At this time we do not actively advertize for students.

Glenn

Aloha Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. A nice big family I have joined.
    I look forward to the continued training and someday participating in the research projects.
    I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Bob