Thread: Learning How To Draw

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Learning How To Draw

Most of us remote viewers are terrible at sketching what we see. One dimensional stick figures just don't cut it, so I have decided to learn how to draw. I went to an art store today and purchased a book on drawing perspectives. There are also great booklets on drawing faces, human figures, etc.

I spent an hour today and I'm already drawing better! When you understand the concept of a horizon and vanishing point, then use a ruler, your sketches look better immediately. There are simple ways to improve your sketches. I will put this book in the HRVG library. I suggest the guild should invest in a set so we can all learn.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dick Allgire Guest

Default The Shadow Knows

When I look on Blackboard and see a light source casting shadows in a remote viewing session, I struggle with how to draw the shadow. I finally learned how to do it.

The angle of the shadow emanates from a point on the horizon, called "The Vanishing Point." I guess that high school geometry was good for something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Allgire View Post
    When I look on Blackboard and see a light source casting shadows in a remote viewing session, I struggle with how to draw the shadow. I finally learned how to do it.

The angle of the shadow emanates from a point on the horizon, called "The Vanishing Point." I guess that high school geometry was good for something.
    Sigh...still a task for me to work on when I get back. I was just getting good at focusing on the shadow in the ideograms and playfair for visuals. Now, I 'prolly gotta start all over! At least for a little while!