Thread: Last Chance G9H1-R8M9 and P2S6-H8D2

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Last Chance G9H1-R8M9 and P2S6-H8D2

There has not been a lot of work turned on these targets. It's actually one target with a subcue. But some of the work is good.

I'm going to break the seal and give feedback, primarily because Anne (of the Monday night group) did such a wonderful session, with one of the most perfect Visual Ideograms ever. I look at the target cue (which I alone know) and then look at Anne's Visid (first 3 second attempt to see target) and it's all there. Her sub saying, "You want to know what THIS is? Okay it's this!" Had we put Anne into S-5 with a monitor it would have been awesome.

I'll have more to say about this when the feedback is actually posted.

John M. (online) also sent a good session. You can see John's subconscious giving him the data- like someone slapping you in the face with a trout.

If you want to work and submit data get it done. I'm going to feedback Anne and John soon and then publish Anne's session.

Aloha

Dick

The Glacier Bear Guest

Default Aloha

Once upon a time in a country far far away...there was a little burmese man walking down the beach moving from one group of people to the next trying to pawn off fake gems on the beach when he happens to cross a couple of representatives from the U.S. Institute of Gemology... the rest of the story...well we can save that for another day...

I am going to submit work for the target ID G9H1-R8M9 and S7 Annex A with subcue P2S6-H8D2 for analysis...

Call ya later...