Thread: Flowers Across Time...

1. Default Flowers Across Time...

Aloha All,

Monday night's class was intended to demonstrate what is known about the nature of the pathway between the Remote Viewer and his/her target and understanding the potential for that pathway to support full duplex traffic. While there is so little known about how Remote Viewing works that could be considered scientifically factual, there is reason to believe that certain possibilities exist. One of these possibilities has to do with what I will call "Field Presence".

In class on Monday I approached the question of the gap between the viewer and his/her target. This zone would be identified as the medium between the viewer and the target including space and time. My question to you as the viewer is exactly what is it that you do when you Remote View? How is it that you can make contact with a target remote in space/time and retrieve information? Do you acquire the information from the target itself or from some other medium? Simplicity, economy, and reduction seems to indicate that attraction between the Remote Viewer and the target of interest forms the initial link and observation facilitates initiation of data flow between the two.

This implies that the Remote Viewer does in fact by a feat of consciousness make the leap to the target of interest and establishes, for a brief period of time, a pathway that could well be referred to as a Signal Line between the viewer and the target environment. Think about that for a moment and wonder a bit about the nature of this signal line and what it must look like and what its' qualities may include. It is logical that this pathway is something the opens between the two identified points and constantly modulates while it exists. So the Remote Viewer establishes and maintains or attempts to maintain this pathway to the target of interest and move information about that environment back along the pathway to the viewer.

This "Point to Point" communication event needs to be looked at from an overwatch aspect. Point A (the Viewer) opens pathway to Point B (the Target).

A. Consciousness activity at Point A opens the pathway to Point B.

B. This means that in the field environment at Point B there must be some degree of "Field Presence" by the consciousness activity at Point A.

C. Part of what is the consciousness activity at Point A has been displaced to Point B and is the Gatekeeper between the two points.

D. Maintaining the pathway to Point B is dependant on the consciousness activity at Point A. The quality of this pathway is dependant on the nature of the consciousness at Point A.

E. If pathway exists between Point A and B, then Point A must have a "Field Presence" at Point B, and Point B must have a "Field Presence at Point A.

F. What exists between Point A & B is a communication pathway with the "Potential for Full Duplex" communication activity.

This means that the potential for information to simultaneously travel to and from either point is a possibility. This would surely be limited by the ability of the viewer. Again I have said many times that your ability as a Remote Viewer is not limited by "Who" you are, but by "What" you are.

Once the Remote Viewer establishes contact with the remote target it may be possible to move information from the viewer's environment at Point A to the target environment at Point B. It is more likely that the gain or power of the Field Presence of the viewer at the target of interest would be higher by shifting the responsibility for attempting to move data from the viewer to the target environment from the Primary Awareness of the viewer to the Subconscious of the viewer.

The Subconscious provides a medium of transmission that is less susceptible to noise that would degrade the quality of the data being transmitted. When we think in fields and power we must consider the carrier to noise level. The pathway between the viewer and target must be considered as the carrier on which information is modulated. Think of it as a string between the two locations that gently wiggles as waves of environmental data move from one to the other.

To get the best possible gain, or peaks and trough, in this carrier wave we need a modulation effort that is clean and the Subconscious is the best candidate to transmit along the carrier wave to the target.

NLP provides for a method to introduce into the consciousness unique clarity in specific signals. By preparing a viewer a Monitor can utilize "Triggers" to flood the Subconscious of the viewer with a specific type of signal that can travel the carrier wave to the target during periods of good target contact by the viewer. Let me give an example using simple terms and concepts.

A remote viewer undergoes a basic NLP learning cycle to associate a physical trigger with the sensory smell of a very fragrant flower. Training is complete only when the viewer adequately responds to the trigger by experiencing the sensory smell of the fragrant flower. A target can be selected which will then be worked by the viewer. At any point during the process where the monitor feels that the viewer has good target contact the "Trigger" may be cued to flash the subconscious of the viewer with a specific signal (in this case the fragrant flower) in an attempt to move that signal back up the carrier wave and ingress into the target environment.

This type of NLP pushing of specific signals back up the carrier wave will be superior in gain to any conscious attempt by the viewer to move a signal back up the carrier wave to the target. It is clean, pure, and simply. A viewer could be prepped to maintain a library of hundreds of "Triggers" to be prepared to move any type of sensory signal compilation to a target area.
    Now this opens a very interesting avenue for feedback, validation, and study, but for the poor man's James Bond it would be as simple to test as selecting an environment absent of flower fragrances and using a Remote Viewer to entrain that flower fragrance to migrate up the carrier wave to the target. Why a Remote Viewer? Because we know that a Remote Viewer can slip Time/Space. If the spectrum responds as I have laid out then at a future time one could physically visit the target blind and survey for environmental conditions. Perhaps in the examination of conditions at the target the flower fragrance would be recorded.

Two weeks ago I gave homework to the class to design an entrainment across Space/Time that could be quantified in some way. Credit must go to Debra Takagi for her design of Flowers Across Time.

So much to think about...what are you thinking?

Glenn

Dick Allgire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn B. Wheaton

Once the Remote Viewer establishes contact with the remote target it may be possible to move information from the viewer's environment at Point A to the target environment at Point B. It is more likely that the gain or power of the Field Presence of the viewer at the target of interest would be higher by shifting the responsibility for attempting to move data from the viewer to the target environment from the Primary Awareness of the viewer to the Subconscious of the viewer.

The Subconscious provides a medium of transmission that is less susceptible to noise that would degrade the quality of the data being transmitted. When we think in fields and power we must consider the carrier to noise level. The pathway between the viewer and target must be considered as the carrier on which information is modulated. Think of it as a string between the two locations that gently wiggles as waves of environmental data move from one to the other.

To get the best possible gain, or peaks and trough, in this carrier wave we need a modulation effort that is clean and the Subconscious is the best candidate to transmit along the carrier wave to the target.

Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

I have not had time to type up my stack of handwritten notes from Monday class. I'll get a chance to do that on my days off soon. I think the notes would help some understand your post. Some JPEG's might help, because the diagrams you made on the white board helped me grasp these difficult concepts. I think I got most of it, but I wonder if it would have meant much without the 9 years of training and instruction I have invested with you.

It's my understanding that when you say a viewer "establishes contact" this does not mean the type of contact assumed by many schools of remote viewing and even HRVG methodology in S1 Visid through Playfair and S-4 Cascade- the 1.5 second alert Beta state sitting there with a pen and paper working quickly type of RV. This rapid fire initial data collection is designed to establish preliminary contact without the conscious mind polluting the data. But it seems to me it is not enough to allow for a "full duplex pathway." So we can't attempt this sitting there at a desk with a pen in our hand working a Playfair matrix. And it certainly doesn't mean that a viewer or would-be viewer can simply focus their intent and try to "influence" something or someone across space and time by sheer force of will. Picture the Russian TK guy with his eyes and veins popping out. That isn't how it happens.

It has to be a much deeper target contact as evidenced in our method by the "inclined orbit at theta" S-5 portion of a session? A person would need to be a super human to consciously engage and cue their subconscious in such a manner.

Then the viewer cannot accomplish this alone and needs a monitor to prompt the NLP cue that will trigger the viewer's subconscious.

All of this underlines the need for a group -team- effort to accomplish advanced projects and skills in RV.

I'm also thinking about the amount of time and effort needed for a monitor and viewer to work together to imbed the "triggers" and cues, to establish, rehearse and service these triggers.

Then the time needed to get a viewer to target, not to mention on target in a monitored S-5 so that we could begin to cue the triggers to start to build the entrainment.

I assume you're not making this up as you go, and this has been done by real remote viewers before? (Not that I expect an answer that, lol)

Wow.

Dick

Targeteer Guest

I would argue that every time we remote view we are changing the target past or future through the observers affect.

I would also suggest that every target you work affects you in some way. You walk away from the target a different person. Sometimes that is ever so slight, sometimes it is dramatic, but the target affects you. (This is one reason why I will no longer work missing child targets.)

Now the question is how do we increase that affect at the target?

Pre-conditioning and anchoring the subconscious, then firing off those pre-conditioned states seems one likely way to go.

But let’s think about this a little deeper…

There are a few tools in the NLP bag of tricks that I think should be considered outside of just anchoring for what we are after, namely framing, mirroring, and pacing/leading.

If you can control the “frame” of a situation you can control how that situation is perceived. (Just like Darren Brown changed the “frame” his subjects (rather victims) had around stealing in that last video).

Now it would be very hard to set the frame at the target, but you could certainly set the frame of the viewer as you were conditioning them for the task you have planned.

As I see it before you could plant the idea in the subconscious of the target person, you first need to setup unconscious rapport between the viewers subconscious mind and the target persons subconscious mind.

Then it’s a matter of leading them to where you want them to go. We can do this in person without saying a word across a crowded room. Anyone can do it.

To do this in session??? Wow, that would be some mental feat indeed.

But to get a significant affect it seems it would have to be done.

So how would you pace/lead a person in an RV session?

As soon as the remote viewer’s conscious mind got too involved they would loose the target.

So here’s a wild idea…

What if you could have a third person pacing/leading the viewer once they were at target… And in a way pacing/leading at the target through proxy?

Wild idea I know. Would it work? Has it been done already?

Dick Allgire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Targeteer
    I would argue that every time we remote view we are changing the target past or future through the observers affect.

As I see it before you could plant the idea in the subconscious of the target person, you first need to setup unconscious rapport between the viewers subconscious mind and the target persons subconscious mind.

Then it’s a matter of leading them to where you want them to go. We can do this in person without saying a word across a crowded room. Anyone can do it.

To do this in session??? Wow, that would be some mental feat indeed.

But to get a significant affect it seems it would have to be done.

So how would you pace/lead a person in an RV session?

As soon as the remote viewer’s conscious mind got too involved they would loose the target.

So here’s a wild idea…

What if you could have a third person pacing/leading the viewer once they were at target… And in a way pacing/leading at the target through proxy?

Wild idea I know. Would it work? Has it been done already?
    I think you are still hung up on the notion of remote influencing, mind probes, and mind to mind telepathy. We're not doing any of that. No evidence any of that is in any way true or viable. We are attempting to entrain an ENVIRONMENT, and the target will respond to the environment. You're not going to go in there and grab them on the shoulder and do a Mr. Spock mind probe, lol.

And as for the third person guiding the viewer, that is the monitor.

Aloha,

Dick

Targeteer Guest

Dick, I think you mis-understand...

In NLP you can pace then lead a person. Once you get enough unconscious rapport through pacing you can start to lead the person. You increase your breathing... they follow... you increase muscle tension... they follow... you change your body position.... they follow. You increase your anxiety level, they follow... Anyone can do it. And it can be done on such a level that you an pace then lead the person into emotional states.

Can be done across a crowded room without the person even knowing you are there. Can it be done across time... I suspect so.

A powerful tool... one that should not be ignored for what we are doing here in my opinion.

You can set the anchored states at the target location, no problem... simply get the viewer at target then fire the pre-conditioned anchors. Now the question is does the person at the target notice them, do they have enough gain to create the affect we are looking for? Unconsciously yes... but if you were able to establish pace/leading rapport (call it emulation using HRVG terminology) first I suspect you would cause a much greater affect.

On this note:

I would ask you to consider...

... What is the basis of your beliefs? Any beliefs?

What is the basis of your belief that a mind probe is not possible?
    What is the basis of your belief that direct mind to mind communication is not possible?

The basis of my beliefs that they are indeed possible is because I've done it repeatedly... not because of anything anyone said was or wasn't possible. How it works... who knows. But from my own experiments done blind, it works! It is possible! The results are consistently able to be duplicated!

That data to me is more valuable then 10,000 opinions on the contrary. To disregard hard data for someone’s opinion would just be plain stupid don't you think? (But alas the scientific, medical, and yes RV circles do it all the time).

Anything that upsets their current paradigm is violently apposed.

But without the mavericks who are willing to think differently, who are willing to question, and willing to test their hypothesis we would still be living on a “flat earth”.

We all hold so many eroneous beliefs that just examining why you believe something can be a very enlightening excercise.
    Last edited by Targeteer; 2006-Aug-05 Sat at 14:54.

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Show us your stuff

Dick, I think you mis-understand...

The basis of my beliefs that they are indeed possible is because I've done it repeatedly... not because of anything anyone said was or wasn't possible. How it works... who knows. But from my own experiments done blind, it works! It is possible! The results are consistently able to be duplicated!

Hi J,

I bet Glenn would give you the reins any Monday night in class. You can teach us how you do this, give us some examples of work you have produced, explain the theory behind it, and give us the class in how it's done.

This may be short notice for this Monday. We're always open to learning anything from any school of RV. Since I had attended SRV training Glenn had me get up and give a class on SRV and everyone worked targets using this method.

Show us your stuff.

Dick

7. Default Invible and Silent...what can we do ?

Aloha All,

Interesting ideas being bandied on this topic. I want to raise just a few issues mostly having to do with gain. In the simplest understanding of what we are considering we must rationalize that we are indeed a weak force at the target. If we look at the target area and say that someone who is Remote Viewing that target has a standard Field Presence of "5" on an arbitrary scale. This means the detection size of the Field Presence of the average Remote Viewer who is "On Target" is equal to this event size.

Now the biggest problem with breeching the barrier from the passive to the active would be to attract the active attention of someone at the target. The event size required to gain this attention would be huge and into the millions on our scale where we are dealing with an event size field presence of 5. Let me say that it is very safe to postulate that no Remote Viewer has ever been detected by humans at any target at anytime. At best we can shift ourselves about the target environment and use our greatest power to capture data by observation. Now stay with me here while I fill in just a bit more.

We are able to maximize our Remote Viewing effort because it is observation where the processing is accomplished in the viewers' local environment and not at the target. Our presence at the target is more of a sensory collector that only has to radiate its' environmental state back to its' host the viewer. We have a ready mind and intellect in the viewer, which can generate the thousand words once it has the picture from the target. So a level 5 presence at the target can facilitate collection of enough information, but the real powerhouse is in the viewer as they attune themselves to the remote data coming back to them. So two viewers both with level a 5 field presence at target may upon completion of the Remote Viewing effort have dramatically different results depending on how they attuned themselves to the return signals from the target.

I will say that clarity in how we listen to these signals coming back to us is our real power as remote viewers.

Now what was proposed was the concept of pushing a specific coherent signal back up the pathway to the target where it would radiate into the environment. The displaced portion of our awareness at the target that before had only collected would now broadcast. Broadcast is too powerful of word for what would actually happen. It would be more of an escape from our awareness of a field signature or pattern that would settle at or near the noise floor within the environment and coherently exist for at least that moment being observed. Coherence is gain in relation to the noise floor. Coherence gives the signal more of a chance of detection by the subconscious fields of humans at the target.

In our case we discussed a coherent field signature and frequency of a signal to be detected by the olfactory senses of humans at the target. We know that the brain will recognize a sound as a sound even if it is embedded for detection in a tactile touch. It should handle recognition of a smell in much the same way. Our signature released into the target environment only has any chance of detection because it is coherent, not because of any specific degree of power. We want to be a voice to the subconscious not to the primary awareness of humans at the target. The subconscious is the most likely candidate because as we all know it is our basic compiler and interpreter of data coming directly to us from our environment. It is the expert in processing and interpreting coherent field activity.

Now with that said let's look at NLP just a bit more. The development within the viewer of specific Triggers to release into the subconscious of the viewer coherent sensory data is primarily to allow that coherent data to Piggyback the pathway to the target. If the Trigger releases the data to the subconscious and a portion of that subconscious was at a target remote in time/space it is logical that a portion of the data likewise would flow back up the pathway to the target to modulate within our displaced subconscious. What happens then results in a broadcast or release of the modulated signature into the remote environment where for a brief time it becomes an anchor. What we haven't discussed yet in class is how to illuminate that anchor in subsequent RV efforts. We will get there after we solidify and unify our understanding of what is or isn't feasible or possible.

I understand that we are dealing with very weak forces and many aspects of NLP are not applicable for several reasons. First and foremost there is the problem of what I will refer to as intelligent rapport. In a human target remote in space/time there is no clear access to the primary awareness of the remote target. Without this access viable intelligent rapport cannot be established. We are therefore regulated to the obscure world of environmental entrainment designs dealing with the targets ability to respond to the variables in his/her environment. We find strength in this as those of you who have been present for the various entrainments have witnessed.

It is simply beyond our ability to traverse space/time and be a manifestation of much more force than an invisible silent feather falling on a field of soft snow.

Aloha Glenn

Targeteer Guest

Dick, I would be happy to teach the class and show you examples of past work. I wouldn't want to do this just for the exercise though. I would want to be able to use it in "my bag of tricks" when targeting.

As a targeteer it would be valuable to me to have viewers who could get me this kind of data... For some problems it is vary valuable data indeed. It would also be interesting to see how other viewers pickup this kind of data.

To breach the mind to mind subject (establishing a 2 way communication with a mind across time).... well, that requires a suspension of some core beliefs currently so strongly held. However, those who are up for it and want to run some experiments that would prove or disprove to themselves whether it was possible then let me know. I'll give you the cues. To work the cues though, you would first need to learn how to probe the psyche of the target mind.

Having said all that, I understand we are headed in a direction, we have a specific outcome we are currently working toward. It would be disrespectful of me to dilute that effort.

Dick Allgire Guest

Default Side Action

Dick, I would be happy to teach the class and show you examples of past work. I wouldn't want to do this just for the exercise though. I would want to be able to use it in "my bag of tricks" when targeting.

As a targeteer it would be valuable to me to have viewers who could get me this kind of data... For some problems it is vary valuable data indeed. It would also be interesting to see how other viewers pickup this kind of data.

To breach the mind to mind subject (establishing a 2 way communication with a mind across time).... well, that requires a suspension of some core beliefs currently so strongly held. However, those who are up for it and want to run some experiments that would prove or disprove to themselves whether it was possible then let me know. I'll give you the cues. To work the cues though, you would first need to learn how to probe the psyche of the target mind.

Having said all that, I understand we are headed in a direction, we have a specific outcome we are currently working toward. It would be disrespectful of me to dilute that effort.
    Jared,

I appreciate that you don't want to interfere with Glenn's long term instructional agenda. But one of the great things about HRVG is that you have viewers who will work targets for you.

Some of the best stuff we've done has been out of class, side action, targets given by guild members to viewers who work outside of normal HRVG projects. If you want to test some stuff, I'll do targets for you and I know others will too. I've done a few things with you in the past and I enjoyed the work and liked the results. We'll talk in class.

Dick