Thread: Environments can be entrained, people cannot or can they?

Targeteer Guest

Default Environments can be entrained, people cannot or can they?

Imagine if you will I have 2 tuning forks with the exact same shape across a room from each other.

Now I get one vibrating and what happens? The tuning fork across the room begins to resonate with the first.

Now imagine I have 2 neurological systems. Imagine I bring one neurological system in resonance or rapport with the other (dare I say entrainment). We can observe that once a rapport or resonance between the 2 neurological systems is established a change in one causes a change in the other… so long as the change is not too dramatic.

This is an observable, repeatable fact!

So that begs the question then, how is it happening?

With the tuning fork analogy it is happening because of sound waves. There is a direct communication between the tuning forks via sound.

What about with neurological systems?

We can rule out sound! It can be done without speaking.

We can rule out visual cues! It can be done without the person even seeing the other.

Somehow though the 2 systems become linked!

And once linked, they “influence” each other.

Now I can hear you shouting, “what about free will?” “You can’t take away someone’s free will without the use of drugs!”

Free will? I want to you to think about something…

In a given day how many actions did you take that you freely choose? How many thoughts did you have that you freely choose to think?

Unless you are practicing some kind of zen “presence” meditation I would suggest very few.

Most of what you do in a day is a result of a stimulus firing off an unconscious response. Most people are on zombie-like autopilot.

In that state of mind free will may be an option for that person, but they are not accessing that part of their neurology.

Here’s a good example…

The subliminal message research I’ve reviewed revealed something interesting. If the person was informed to the fact that a subliminal message was present and the nature of the subliminal massage it did not have an effect on their neurology or behavior.

However, if the same subliminal message was presented to a person who had no idea one was there the effect on behavior was measurable and dublicateable.

So in the first example because they were “conscious” of the message they had “free will” to override it. In the second example they were “unconscious” to the message and just followed a stimulus response. Free will may have been there but they were not accessing it.

So back to the question… can people be entrained directly?

Well, is creating a resonance or rapport with a neurological system entrainment? I would suggest it is! And I would suggest that by so doing you are entraining the person directly.

2. Default Aloha TC

Aloha TC,

Good post with some interesting, insightful observations. Let's look at them and I will offer a few comments.

//in-here//

Imagine if you will I have 2 tuning forks with the exact same shape across a room from each other.
    Now I get one vibrating and what happens? The tuning fork across the room begins to resonate with the first.

//out-here//

GW> Very true but there is a difference. The second fork will not share the robustness of the first. The word resonate is one of the most misunderstood words being used in many areas. The 2nd fork becomes a complexity but doesn't lose its' identity.

//in-here//

Now imagine I have 2 neurological systems. Imagine I bring one neurological system in resonance or rapport with the other (dare I say entrainment). We can observe that once a rapport or resonance between the 2 neurological systems is established a change in one causes a change in the other… so long as the change is not too dramatic.

//out-here//

GW> Not too much of a stretch and these systems can achieve a natural or artificial state of induced entrainment. Remember that these systems do not cease to be what they are but in addition to what they are begin to seek sync with each other. Each system has its' unique potentials and will only entrain to the degree of its' ability or flexibility to respond to natural or artificial stimulus to entrain. The result is a modification, as each becomes a complexity of the other.

//in-here//

This is an observable, repeatable fact!
    So that begs the question then, how is it happening?
    With the tuning fork analogy it is happening because of sound waves. There is a direct communication between the tuning forks via sound.
    What about with neurological systems?
    We can rule out sound! It can be done without speaking.
    We can rule out visual cues! It can be done without the person even seeing the other.
    Somehow though the 2 systems become linked!
    And once linked, they “influence” each other.

//out here//

GW > Imagine each of your neurological systems as if you could see them on the display of a hi-tech spectrum analyzer. If you could see them side-by-side in real-time you would see two fields. You adjust your spectrum analyzer to display the complex electromagnetic signatures and notice the complex ranges of frequency and amplitude in specific field locations. As you move the two systems closer to each other you see changes begin to form as frequency and amplitude begin to fluctuate in the signatures. Closer still and you will see dampening of certain field activity as is it is blanked. Now the signature does not lose any of its' force but with the drop in amplitude in some field aspects you will realize a gain in amplitude in others as certain levels of the field activity struggle to remain coherent under the proximity influence of the other.

It is the nature of fields to exist and they will find a way to stay coherent if possible. They can and do change their orientation and will often modulate along a path of the least resistance away from the stronger field. So from one viewing aspect the two fields may seem to become more similar and the greater detectable modulations rhythmic and in synch. This proximity entrainment can be broken down mathematically and could be predicted if the field characteristics were known. But each field is now different and as often is the case one field adapts and adopts signature that allows it to co-exist so near the other. With the effects of the entrainment certain anomalies can occur including a synergy effect of power or gain that exceeds the sum detectable field strength of both the fields in their natural state combined.

What this all really means is that so many adaptations occur in this collision of the electromagnetics that both the fields will realize any external stimulus. This is an important point to remember.

//in-here//

Here’s a good example…

The subliminal message research I’ve reviewed revealed something interesting. If the person was informed to the fact that a subliminal message was present and the nature of the subliminal massage it did not have an effect on their neurology or behavior.

However, if the same subliminal message was presented to a person who had no idea one was there the effect on behavior was measurable and duplicatable.

So in the first example because they were “conscious” of the message they had “free will” to override it. In the second example they were “unconscious” to the message and just followed a stimulus response. Free will may have been there but they were not accessing it.

So back to the question… can people be entrained directly?

//out-here//

GW > I believe that your example speaks more to the environment than over-will taking control of your subject. This message is not force fed into the mind of the subject but rather placed into the environment of the subject. So much of our environment is unseen by the primary awareness that the subconscious is kept pretty busy. This is an artificial entrainment and once exposed to the primary awareness I am sure the learning flag is raised and the feedback to the subconscious is to filter the subliminal message. Now is it a form of control? Philosophically it is not any different from the bright lights and signs on the midway to cajole you into a shop or specific direction. It is just using a pathway that is seldom used albeit in a different spectrum of the environment.

Did you mean to say could people be entrained directly? Because it seems to me you mean to say can people be influenced directly. I think that mind control in a classic sense is what you mean. Surely the naive would trade the cow for the magic beans with little or no pressure but are we as a whole responsible for the failings of intellect of the one? It is why products are marketed to certain groups or classes of people. These influences are not mind control but behavioral steerage by those who want us to respond to information they provide and react in a way they decide. Mind control is echelons above entrainment and when we say "Influence" as in Remote Influencing I think mind control not entrainments.

We discussed Derren Brown and some of the videos that we have looked at and I will again share an anecdote about "The Heist". Before presenting the video to the class I watched it several times and took many notes. I listened to the trigger music and even put it on my I-Pod. Prior to the class where you would view the video I put the trigger music on a CD to play in the background during the first hour when we have snacks and chat. It played over and over and no one seemed to notice except Jason. At one point Dick even asked can you turn that down while he was making a point about the subject we were discussing. Jason sort of smiled but didn't say anything. The video had its desired effect by bringing clarity to entrainment. Several months later I left my office in Chinatown to walk across the street to the Chinese Cultural Center for lunch and was listening to my I-Pod as I walked. The trigger music began to play as I crossed the street and I noticed a Wells Fargo armored car parked at the entrance to the center with two men loading sacks of money into the back. My right hand went quickly to my back waistband for the gun I carried there for many years and as my hand made the movement I realized that Derren had got me. I stopped and smiled because I knew what had happened.

While I would not have done the heist I did wonder if the Derren Brown defense would have kept me from doing hard time.

I do not believe that mind control can be exercised to any degree by a Remote Viewer and any application of Remote Influencing that robs a subject target of their free-will likewise is a near impossibility. It would be mind control.

Entrainment is all about environments and not about minds. It is the design that gives it strength not mentality or intellect being directed at a target.

Glenn
    Last edited by Glenn B. Wheaton; 2006-Aug-10 Thu at 14:06.

Targeteer Guest

Default Just what is this entrainment anyway...

EMF can explain the unconscious communication that happens between neurological systems. Is that entrainment? Or is it resonance? Or are we talking about the same thing?

The tuning forks analogy... that is resonance. Is it entrainment?

In those 2 analogies we have a solid module that explains how they are "influencing" the other. One through sound. The other through EMF (but I'm open to the possibility it is more then that).

Now lets look at other examples where entrainment happen where no EMF is present....

The classic grandfather clock phenomenon....

Put several gravity powered grandfather clocks in the same room and soon the pendulums are swinging in perfect sync. Is that entrainment? Or is it resonance again? But a deeper questions is HOW? What is the path of communication between the 2?

Setup 2 random number generators next to each other... run numbers through them. Soon the numbers start to sync. Is that entrainment? Or resonance? Are they the same thing?

Put enough women in proximity to each other and soon their monthly cycles sync. What is that? Biological entrianment?

We saw the affinity between the 2 pieces on the roulette wheel. Glenn set this up through rehearsal. But the question again is HOW? what is the path of communication? What are these inanimate objecting keying off of in the environment to create these effects?

What module do we have that accurately explains all of this?

gen_x Guest

Default Emf

just some thoughts...

Im not sure there is an environment of earth for humans that can be free of emf. I say this beause the heart generates a n emf field that penetrates many fet beyond the body and as we cant stop the heart and be concious we cant erradicate emf enough to test if it is/isnt a factor in Rv.

daz

5. Default Resonance & Entrainment...

Aloha TC,

One of man's greatest problems is the spectrum of knowledge we possess that is not linked to all of its' areas of connectivity. To some this would be solved with a comprehensive unified field theory. To approach an understanding about the questions you ask we must break down each area of inquiry and examine it first and foremost with foundations laid in the science we do know.

One of the realities of our universe is that environments at their boundaries seldom have abrupt lines of demarcation. Environments actually phase from one set of characteristic states to another. At the surface of this old planet we are at 1 atmosphere of ambient pressure. This means we are in an environment exerting 14.7 pounds of atmospheric pressure on our bodies. If we were to raise our altitude we would see this pressure lessen. If we keep raising our altitude until we reached space we would see a gradual phase change as we traversed from one environment to another. It is the way of most things i.e. solid, liquid, gas. There is no reason not to assume that the laws of physics also work for Remote Viewing. Now we will have to add a few laws here and there but it is the reasonable, logical view.

These phase lines between environments above the quantum have a plasma horizon. Follow with me a bit and consider plasma as the fourth state of matter apart from solids, liquids, or gases. When something stops and something else begins you will find the plasma footprint, it will vary somewhat from the simple to the exotic, but it will be there.

Now this may seem strange but the universe itself must have a plasma horizon phasing what is beyond this universe. This plasma is bound to our universe and permeates all environments. It is a soup we can neither see nor detect with current technology but we must exist within it. Stranger still is that consciousness itself must have a plasma envelope from which it functions. It is the separator or phase line between consciousnesses that gives us our individual identities and spares us the dilemma of the hive mind.

We sometimes see evidence of group or mass consciousness events that show movement of information across the individual thresholds of the unique or single consciousness. This is a lateral propagation of thoughts or other information that more than likely is the result of some cyclic resonance amongst humans. Resonance has to do with certain frequency oscillations unique to the state of matter. Resonance is frequency specific and in humans and multiple or mass consciousness events it occurs when the threshold between individual spheres of consciousness is breeched and the energy escapes its plasma envelop. For those moments the event data is now in a new environment, outside the individual consciousness and now accessible to all of consciousness. The nature of resonance could lead to a dramatic increase in the level of the event energy. It could be possible for the mentality and intellect of a single person to be the source for a mass consciousness event as a result of simple resonance and environment. So think big thoughts and hope they escape the gravity of your own mind.

Gravity we can discuss in another thread, I still have a few thoughts to sort out on that topic. I did want to hit entrainment and how it relates to resonance. In some ways resonance can initiate entrainment but it is not a required component of entrainment. In other ways entrainment is an attractor, or trap of sorts. In the realm of the mind entrainments are designs and pattern and not core frequencies subject to involuntary resonance. It is the pattern that beckons or the mind lure to the subconscious. While it cannot control it can cause deviations by its design. Remote Viewers slip time/space and penetrate multiple plasma thresholds in the process. Remote Viewing is primarily a passive exercise but as we continue to examine our gain at the target with entrainment design we will see as strong a response as the affinity exposed in the class demonstration. Now that demo was by its design the entrainment of an environment 8 hours in the future. There is no reason to believe the past will be more complex or difficult. We can do this now. I have no doubts. Our recent efforts have been in the theoretic possibility of actually changing the past. This isn't just an entrainment in the past but something much more.

Something to keep in mind is that we will escape the paradox.

TC there are some gray zones between resonance and entrainment but each is unique as the general rule. Resonance can be a source of mind control but not entrainment.

More after I get some sleep!

Aloha Glenn

6. Default Aloha Daz...

Aloha Daz,

Without EMF there is no life. Without EMF there is no consciousness. I am amazed that the simplest understanding of the physics of our existence and our universe escapes so many of our community who are supposed to be intelligent. Remote Viewing is an event of exotic wave propagation both above and below the quantum. Over the years I have written much on this topic and there is an inability or unwillingness by some to understand that we have a Universe with laws. I am unimpressed when those who simply do not know or understand discount wave propagation as part of the RV riddle.

***SOAPBOX***

Attention Planet Earth, without the Wave there is no life. There is no thought, no thinking, no talking, no walking, no staring at Stars, no reading or writing, no Sex, no nothing. No mommies no daddies, no you and no me!

Our Universe is an unimaginable complexity of relationships between its environment and components. Most of these relationships are a mystery to those of us on Earth just recently fallen from the trees and hell just a few years ago we were still howling at the moon.

Consciousness is by the grace of the electro-magnetic wave. To believe that RV is not a feat of EMF is to believe that RV is not a feat of Consciousness.

The BIGGEST clue for those who lack even a simple understanding about how things in this old Universe works is in the nature of that which affects RV performance. That limiter is NOISE. Noise as recognized as we wrestle with RV performance is part & Parcel EMF. Now I could break it down and draft long lists of all the factors that create the noise floor of our environment but it is the mux and make up of everything that we are.

At some point the RV community will embrace the propagation theory. They will begin to experiment with ways to filter noise and boost performance by augmentation with chambers and active shielding. They will look at ways to learn to think to better access patterns of thought that escape the gravity of the single state of consciousness to truly flow with greater streams of consciousness. It will not be like it is now, it will different, it will be better.

Glenn

7. Default Thresholds of Propagation...

Aloha Tc & All

Understanding how we obtain any information from outside our self-contained conscious state is a bit difficult. It isn't something you learn in school and unless you venture into the sciences you can go your whole life and not know how you know something. This becomes a problem when we try to define RV in a logical way, and even more difficult when we try to define it in an authoritative way. I remember discussing propagation with Paul Smith and he was adamantly opposed to consideration of propagation as the action medium in Remote Viewing. Now I consider Paul to be a most intelligent man. I had to think a bit about why he could not see that there is no other possible explanation. I remember he remarked that they had looked at propagation and had come up with nothing to support a propagation theory. I reviewed most of what is available about their efforts and came to the conclusion that they actually did little in the way of quantitative scientific exploration into mediums of information passing both in and out of the consciousness.

That has to sound like a Herculean task, to catch the signal line and track data into and out of the flow. They neither had even a miniscule portion of the funding needed to realistically investigate propagation nor did they really have that area of investigation in their charter. This means SRI, as well as the military unit itself. Chief McMoneagle is the only one with enough experience in communications structures and transmissions modalities to even outline an approach to catching the pathway from viewer to target. Now why do I say that? Well for one I am an RF Engineer and our field is fairly small. Chief Joe wrote much of the instructional materials used in the Army Security Agency to train myself and other (Spies) in searching, identifying, and collecting information being transmitted via any conceivable method. The lab needs alone would require Bell Labs or other comparable laboratory facilities and years of research. The cost would be prohibitive, and the amount of support scientists needed to close in on the signal line would be more than could be justified in any military budget. The scope of finding the medium of data flow between a Remote Viewer and the Target is mind boggling at best.

I have been trying for years to make this one issue important. Remote Viewing is possible only because we have the ability to externalize a portion of our conscious awareness outside the confines of our center of self or the core of our awareness, and believe me there is a barrier we must pass thru to accomplish this. I will use a voltage analogy to make a few points. We have systems in the human that include special sense organs. Our sense of the physical world comes to us via these special sense organs. They receive physical energy from our environment and are converted in a code form by our nervous system. This is primarily electric pulses or electrons in motion. These pulses of electricity travel along the nerve plasma membrane channels to the appropriate receiving cell or group of cells in the brain where the result is the conscious sensation of something outside of us.

Let's consider vision for a moment. For us to get a sense or sensation of sight it requires a minimal amount of energy from a light source. It takes about 100 to 150 photons of blue-green light hitting the surface of the eyeball to achieve a minimal sensation of light. Most of the photons are absorbed in their passage through the protoplasm of the eye. So it takes 6 - 8 photons to actually hit the receptor elements in the retina to achieve a sensation of light. It can get fairly complex when we start counting individual electrons and their path to the brain from the eye so let's switch and value this in energy in which case we are talking about approximately 10 to the 11th ergs. This is for a minimal sensation, not clarity in vision just a sense of light. Now what the heck does all that mean? We can say this is the energy required to open the door to the outside world, it is the strength of barrier between the physical world and the mind. These 6-8 electrons born of photons generally equate to about 18 electron volts. So to just see with your eyes you must have enough input energy to penetrate your plasma shell. It only takes 2.5 electron volts to influence our nervous system and that is about the force of one electron.

Let's jump up a bit and think about how these electrons reach us. It is the wave that brings them and we know a little about what can happen to waves once they are brought under observation. Waves travel at or near the speed of light. What most people do not know is the structure of the wave or the existence of its' pilot wave. A curiosity about the pilot wave is that it travels faster than the speed of light. It is usually pretty close to the speed of the wave but always faster than the speed of light. A strange thing happens to this pilot wave when the sensory system it is supporting becomes excited. It speeds up exponentially, massively, beyond light speed. For our purposes as viewers link excitement to focus and intent. This not only breaks the sensory plasma barrier of our self-awareness in the environment but it can propel reciprocal waves and pilot waves that open pathways across space time in no time at all.

I know that is a lot to wrap the brain around but it is true. We send waves and receive waves. Our whole system is geared towards coding and decoding our environment this way. We really do open pathway to and from the remote target via the wave that dominos or collapses forward and back as we suss or sense in the Remote Viewing process. You become a cosmic surfer of sorts and skill is everything. If you are a Remote Viewer you should look in the mirror and just say "Holy Crap" because the mirror is really looking back, but only if you can sense it.

I still need to hit gravity a bit but I am not ready, before I get there I need to cover a few things dealing with overlapping fields of consciousness. Need some sleep first.

Glenn

This is a good thread. I bumped it to the top so I can read it again later.

Tony Guest

Glenn,

In this article physicists describe a process by which a beam of light or a quantum field may be teleported. If as in other teleportation experiments, the action is instantanous, then light is "traveling faster than the speed of light". If light or a field can be shown to do this, this might persuade the naysayers to take another look at your propagation theory.

http://www.physorg.com/news166779852.html

10. Default All Modern Science is based on Star Trek...

Aloha Tony,

Thanks for the link, it was very interesting. The concept of squeezing light presents a possible solution to Schrodingers Cat, a difficult paradox when you consider it. What should one think about squeezing light to teleport light? I believe that at some point they will learn to destroy a particle in such a way as to cause teleportation. Probably through some type of quantum compression that forces the particles out of their current location instantly. What they seem to want to do is determine if a section of the physical environment (beyond the particle) can be forced to vacate its location in space time. If possible then many other things become possible. One that comes to mind rather quickly will be another step towards immortality for man. Imagine prior to death undergoing a process where all EM activity of the brain is forced from its environment into a coherent quantum stasis chamber. The docs repair your body or grow you a new one and then repopulate the body from the quantum storage. It reminded me a bit of an old Alan Alda movie from the 70s titled The Mephisto Waltz. An interesting plot where an aging Pianist found a replacement body in Alan Alda and through a process forced an exchange of consciousness leaving Alda dead and him alive in the new body.

If they succeed in teleporting an active field with all its characteristics intact it will be perhaps the most significant advance of science in our time and very worthy of the Nobel Prize. By squeezing a bandwidth which includes the photon or photons they not only force it to vacate space time but also give it a vector or potential to make its quantum leap to a new location. I suspect Gene Roddenberry is behind it all. On a greater scale perhaps such a process could be used to move planets about.

What a great Universe we live in.

Glenn